BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Beth W.
They're not particularly candy like, are definitely not corn like, and are not in an way healthy (or particularly food like), but come on. These things are a Halloween tradition, and a somewhat addicting one at that. If you don't have some before October 31st, you have not properly Halloweened. Go eat some. You know you want to.
Rhonda G.
I absolutely love candy corn. I have loved it ever since I was a kid and always get a sense of nostalgia whenever I have it. My favorite way to eat it is always color by color and bit by bit. They should make these in little snack packs for people like me who could easily eat an entire bag :)
Mary W.
Guys I have a love hate relationship with these 😂 I HAVE to have them once a year but only at Halloween, then I never crave them again. They're chewy and melt in your mouth and since my husband hates them I get them all to myself! 😎
TIffany R.
Wylie, TX
I'm pretty sure that life doesn't get any better than when Brach's brings out their Candy Corn in the Fall. The amount of nostalgic moments that I have, thinking about my childhood and all the adventures I had while trick-or-treating really does make everything fade away, if only for a moment.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I've recently weeded dairy completely out of my diet and these candies have been really helpful in transitioning during the Halloween season. They aren't the best when you compare them to all the chocolate but they are good enough to keep the edge Off when everyone else is enjoying a snickers.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not a big fan of candy corn. I have never been one for them. I just never loved the taste. Yuk. I think as adult I probably won't be one. If you like that's great. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. But that's just me. I will never like it. I just don't and won't buy them when they come around.
Lakeita P.
Brach's brand candies are the best and this candy corn is no exception. I've tried many store brands of candy corn and it just is not the same as the Brach's brand. This brand's candy corn has a great taste and texture. You can really taste the honey and the texture is nice because it's firm but yet soft at the same time. This is one of my favorite candies for when I need something sweet and I don't want chocolate.
Brittney I.
I love this candy corn! This is definitely a Halloween staple here at my house. The kids that come trick or treating love it too. We get it at Walmart and it super cheap. Although only consumed around Halloween we absolutley love this product and you can make cute treats using them also. Enjoy!
Ashley C.
Gilbert
My FAVORITE halloween candy corn for each halloween! I absolutely love this stuff! It's a tradition each year for sure! It can get pretty sweet after a couple bits but this stuff is a must! I would reccomend this brand of candy corn to anyone who's looking for some sweetness this halloween!
Tiara T.
Riverdale, MD
These are the best candy corn every made. There are other brands but they can't come close to Brach's. I love when fall comes around because I know candy corn has hit the shelves. They have such a fresh and creamy taste. You can't just eat a few at a time. Just grab a handful and be happy!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?