BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
I know that candy corn is one of those candies that people hate or love. I'm one of the ones that love this candy. It has a super cute candy too. The orange, yellow, and white are great colors. They have great favor too. I love when this candy and love when it comes out because then I know its getting closer to Fall.
Shawona B.
Cordova, TN
Soo good!!! Brach's candy corn is a Halloween tradition. I love that it is the one candy you can count on that taste the same year after year. Don't change a thing about this candy. I love that you can get a nice sized bag for a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this if you want to feel like a kid again!!!
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
Every year my must have is Brach's candy corn! My mother always bought it for Halloween so I picked up the tradition and buy it now. No other brand is as good! My only complaint is that I can't get it all year, but that would honestly take out the fun of waking up on the first day of fall and heading out to go buy a bag, or two!
Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every fall I treat myself to Brach's Candy Corn. The sweet buttery taste is not like any other brand. I have tried other brands but Brach's is by far the best. It's so special that when I buy a bag I only eat a few at a time. I want to make it last. I can always buy more bags but then it wouldn't be a special treat.
Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN
Fall is my favorite time of the year,mostly because of, ......candycorn! I use this for a multitude of things ,including cookies! We place mini sealed bags into the goody bags of the Halloween swag bags we give away to family. We use them to decorate cupcakes and cake pops. They are a very well-rounded candy in our household!
Suze K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite candy! There are people who don't like the artificial taste to it,but I love it! The texture of when you bite into and how it squishes down, yet have a bit of crunch to it is exactly what I look for in a candy. If it wasn't so high in sugar and artificial flavoring, I'd totally munch on that all day!
Jaimee B.
Not only is this good candy for Halloween, but it is also good for decorating for Halloween!! Grab some candles and a glass dish and you have a very CUTE centerpiece. I've also used them to take fall/halloween pictures with my kids. I simply spread them out around my kids and bam, halloween themed pictures!!.
Ray T.
Every year since I was a little boy I have enjoyed candy corn at Halloween. This brand has always been a favorite. It is fresh and delicious year after year. I enjoy how pouring this product and a Halloween candy dish brings a festive Halloween spirit to my office. I enjoy sharing it with friends and family and we all enjoyed your after year. Happy Halloween!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
candy corn is a Halloween tradition in my family. one thing i like about branch candy corn is that it is found everywhere. i love making icing out of the candy corn and putting them on my cupcakes. i buy mine and publix. its worth the buy because they come in at least a 500 count batch. I love candy corn
Katrina S.
Otis Orchards , WA
Talk about a fall Must have!! You can't go wrong with this treat that you can eat alone or pair it with some more! It is very affordable and there is no other candy you can compare this too! I bought these from Target & I recommend you get these for yourself and even share them with some friends!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.