BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Victoria C.
New York , NY
It's not Halloween without these babies in my opinion. This, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown," and "Hocus Pocus," of course. In fact, sitting down with a box of Candy Corn and watching any one of these shows is a perfect lead up to the big day itself. The treat is pretty cheap and frankly, I can eat them in one sitting. Talk about sugar rush! But then that's my one splurge for the year!
Jenny W.
Sammamish, WA
I love Brach's Candy Corn. It is a fall/Halloween essential for me. I have to get at least 1 bag every year. When I see it at Target for the first time every year I know fall has begun. It is really sweet so be prepared for a sugar rush, it's worth it. You need to eat it at least once a year to fully appreciate the magic of the candy.
Erica P.
San Antonio , TX
Every year me and my family always purchase this candy !! It is my absolutely favorite candy of all time !! My grandmother used to always get this for me as a child growing up !! And til this day we always get it .. If u haven't tried it .. You should ! U will love it
Kristie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this time of year because candy corn is a true sign of the holidays. Not just any brand will do. If it's not Brach's, then it's not worth it!! And most importantly, it's not expensive!!! I eat these like at least a bag a week along with my entire household.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
It wouldn't be Halloween without candy corn! Brach's of course is the original candy corn and the tastiest. You can add them to rice crispy treats for a fun party treat. Or just put them in a candy bowel. Keep a toothbrush nearby cause they are very sweet and you definitely what to makes sure you brush well and protect your teeth!
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
Candy Corn is definitely a Halloween classic. I was never too big of a fan until I tried this variety. I don't know if it is the honey or what, but for some reason it just seems to taste better than any other variety of candy corn. Even my my mom enjoys the Brach's candy corn and she has never cared for it. It is a fall must have for my family and I.
Veronica M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is what gets me in the mood for Halloween. I know it is a simple product but once I see it in stores I get so excited! I know that Halloween is around the corner.
Kristina M.
These are my favorite Halloween candy next to Mellocreme Pumpkins. I love how melty they can be and so full of flavor. I will only buy Brach's brand as the other cheaper brands are often times too hard or lack flavor. I prefer the original flavor over the others. I look forward to this time of year thanks to these candies. :)
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
Every year my must have is Brach's candy corn! My mother always bought it for Halloween so I picked up the tradition and buy it now. No other brand is as good! My only complaint is that I can't get it all year, but that would honestly take out the fun of waking up on the first day of fall and heading out to go buy a bag, or two!
Jennifer E.
Inverness, MS
This is the ONLY brand of Candy Corn that I will buy. The others just do not have the taste this one does! They are just the right consistency and he perfect balance of flavor! I am a HUGE fan of Candy Corn and certainly purchase tons during the Halloween seasons. Certainly a product that comes highly recommended by me.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.