BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this time of year because candy corn is a true sign of the holidays. Not just any brand will do. If it's not Brach's, then it's not worth it!! And most importantly, it's not expensive!!! I eat these like at least a bag a week along with my entire household.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
It wouldn't be Halloween without candy corn! Brach's of course is the original candy corn and the tastiest. You can add them to rice crispy treats for a fun party treat. Or just put them in a candy bowel. Keep a toothbrush nearby cause they are very sweet and you definitely what to makes sure you brush well and protect your teeth!
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
Candy Corn is definitely a Halloween classic. I was never too big of a fan until I tried this variety. I don't know if it is the honey or what, but for some reason it just seems to taste better than any other variety of candy corn. Even my my mom enjoys the Brach's candy corn and she has never cared for it. It is a fall must have for my family and I.
Kristina M.
These are my favorite Halloween candy next to Mellocreme Pumpkins. I love how melty they can be and so full of flavor. I will only buy Brach's brand as the other cheaper brands are often times too hard or lack flavor. I prefer the original flavor over the others. I look forward to this time of year thanks to these candies. :)
Veronica M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is what gets me in the mood for Halloween. I know it is a simple product but once I see it in stores I get so excited! I know that Halloween is around the corner.
Shawona B.
Cordova, TN
Soo good!!! Brach's candy corn is a Halloween tradition. I love that it is the one candy you can count on that taste the same year after year. Don't change a thing about this candy. I love that you can get a nice sized bag for a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this if you want to feel like a kid again!!!
Jennifer E.
Inverness, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the ONLY brand of Candy Corn that I will buy. The others just do not have the taste this one does! They are just the right consistency and he perfect balance of flavor! I am a HUGE fan of Candy Corn and certainly purchase tons during the Halloween seasons. Certainly a product that comes highly recommended by me.
Stephanie S.
Medford, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Loving candy corn...i use to eat it all the time but as ive gotten older i can only handle a few pieces at a time which makes one bag last a long time. I found out they melt really well. Well this last bag i purchased my kids found and ate. I was going to make some fudge with it oh well looks like i will be buying more.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
I love love love candy corn! Most of my family can't stand it, but it's just my favorite! It's just so sugary and sweet! I have a weird habit of eating the colors bit by bit, even though they taste the same! 😝 Also, fun fact, when you stack them in a circle on top of each other they look like corn. That's how their name came about.
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
I know that candy corn is one of those candies that people hate or love. I'm one of the ones that love this candy. It has a super cute candy too. The orange, yellow, and white are great colors. They have great favor too. I love when this candy and love when it comes out because then I know its getting closer to Fall.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.