BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Sarah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
a yearly must buy, this candy is traditional and a staple item every halloween, not like buy all, but is festive and fall themed
recently made a pumpkin spice chex mix and added this candy to give it a little extra flare also looks nice in a clear candy dish on the counter
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MY FAVORITE!!!!! a fall/ halloween staple! i look forward to this candy every year. always such a good price and great for a when you have asugar craving. it really makes you feel in the autumn mood :) i'm on a low carb diet and i cant eat it right now and life isnt the same!
Savannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
An absolute Halloween staple!! So delicious, perfect flavors, there really is nothing wrong with this candy! You could never be disappointed in trying some! Best of all it's inexpensive and you can get a good amount for a small price! Very worth it on a fun Halloween night! ❤️️
Kendrick Q.
Lansing, MI
Let me say that I am a HUGE fan of candy corn and do not understand how some people dislike this miraculous food. Brach's is by far the best candy corn brand around, the texture is perfect, as is the taste, and smell (you know the smell) . At this point in my candy corn tasting career Brach's is the only brand I buy, as all alternatives are nothing but waxy, soft, sugar.
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The perfect Halloween treat ! Enjoy on it's own or as I like to serve, mix the bag of candy corn with a pack of peanuts. It's a great combo of sweet and salty. A great value and looks so festive at your Halloween get togethers !
Arwa A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the best parts about Fall and Halloween is the number of sweets to bake and buy for your home. Candy corn is a classic, and whether it's by itself or mixed into a recipe, it tastes amazing. You can always find it at a decent price, and I'd suggest this brand over your dollar tree counterpart. Better taste, richer ingredients.
Patricia M.
Eastvale, CA
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
I love love these candy corn candy , love Halloween time it's the best I always look forward to eating these candy and the ones with the big pumpkin ones mixed in. I so recommend these it's like a tradition to have these candys.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
candy corn is so nasty, the only redeeming quality is how cute it looks. it's good for old people or feel the trick or treaters that you don't really like that much. it has a weird texture and the flavor gets old really fast.
Jensen B.
Gainesville, GA
I buy this stuff every single year and every time I eat a couple and then remember that I don't love it haha. It's so good for a couple bites. I always buy mine from rite aid. It's the best brand in my opinion. I would recommend the brand if you like candy corn :-)
Elizabeth L.
A must have for Halloween! You can eat it, bag it and share it, or even put it in a vase to decorate. Brachs is an original brand for the candy too so you can never go wrong! The perfect signature taste of candy corn, perfected.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???