BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley H.
Norcross, GA
I buy this candy corn at least once a year to be used as decorations on cupcakes or cake pops and they are great! They taste great, but from a decorating standpoint, I also really appreciate the consistency of the color and size of the color bands between each individual candy corn. It gives everything I make a neat and polished look and who doesn't love that!
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn is my least favorite candy. They are too sweet and have nothing but sugar. Although it is a traditional Halloween candy you can find them year round at many candy stores. Imagine a candy flavored like sweetened condensed milk with food coloring. Nothing particular about it being Brach's Brand but rather candy corn specially that I do not like.
Pamela N.
Sacramento, CA
There is no wrong way to eat a piece of Candy Corn, or a wrong time. I love them year round. I personally like to eat them one color section at a time, while my kids prefer to just pop them in their mouths. Either way, they are delicious. I love to decorate treats with them during holidays, they are so good!
I try to never be without a bag in the pantry.
Erin M.
Troy, MI
This is the only brand of candy corn that I buy. I loveee the flavor and texture of these! Better than any other on the market. These are the household classic that your grandma buys. Absolutely perfect. I will continuously buy these from when they hit stores until they are gone around Thanksgiving. Available at Target, drugstores, and most supermarkets
Crystal R.
Brachs Classic Candy Corn has been a Halloween staple for me since I was just a little vampire.....err....girl. There are lots of other brands of Candy Corn out there, but none compare to the quality of Brach's. Beach's Classic Candy Corn has such a smooth, creamy flavor and texture....when chewed, the candy corn is never gritty like other brands. Brachs is the brand I trust.
anna u.
Scottsdale, AZ
Ohhhh...My Favorite Halloween Sweet.. not chocolate like most.. Mine is Brachs, only brand, Candy Corn! No other brand has the buttery smell and taste like Brachs! Over the years many candies have changed their recipe with their candy.. this is one that has stayed a constant buttery sweet that is a MUST @ Halloween! #HalloweenEssential #HalloweenVoxBox
Noelle S.
Halloween wouldn't be the same without candy corn. It's the most iconic Halloween treat out there and you're reminded what time of year it is every time you see it. I'm not much of an overly sweet candy type of person (and lets admit candy corn is SWEET) but every year I give in to it's sweet temptations. You just can't resist it and know the holiday won't be the same without a handful or two ( or three..). The taste is one of sweet honey and it kinda melts in your mouth. It's also great to use for decorations and multiple Halloween recipes!
Amanda L.
Mullins, SC
Of all the types of candy corn, the Brach's brand is one of my favorites. In most stores, it isn't too overly priced. I also love the taste. It is very much a classic taste that I grew up with and still enjoy today. It's not too sweet and doesn't seem to hurt my teeth like most other candy corn can sometimes do. Definitely a favorite past time.
Jasmine N.
New Orleans, LA
I love Halloween and the one thing I cannot live without every year is this candy corn!! I eat it year round but I definitely eat a lot more during the Halloween season. I don't understand how anyone cannot love it! Brach's has the best tasting one over all of the other brands out there and I would definitely recommend getting this one as opposed to others. The sweetness of theirs makes all the difference.
Rachel C.
I am not a huge fan of candy corn, but it is almost a sin not to buy it in October right?!?! This is my favorite brand of candy corn when I do buy it. This brand is available most big retail stores, the flavor is always the same which is good for nostalgia.
I recommend buying Brach's brand of candy corn when you are looking for your Halloween treat.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.