BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Classic Halloween Candy. I have been eating this candy since I was 9 years old. It a classic candy that you can use to decorate cupcakes or other desserts . I add them to my chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing. I normally buy them at drugstores a few weeks before I need them always check the date. I have buy expired candy corn before it taste the same but the it ruins the presentation of if you use them to bake.
Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
Candy corn is the obvious go to for Halloween candy because it is by far the most delicious thing ever invented. Totally worth the $2, amazing flavor, you can eat 100 and not feel full. I like to buy my candy corn at Target so I can add on another $1000 worth of totally necessary stuff. They also have lots of candy corn varieties. Stock up, folks, candy corn is going to go away for a year at the end of the month!
vanessa o.
Not a big fan of candy corn. But i have to say there great for thanksgiving activities for elementary school kids. An those turkey projects they always seem to get.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have loved these little candy kernels as long as I can remember. They are delicious mixed with salted peanuts. It has that sweet and salty goodness going on! My favorite use for them are my turkey cake pops that I make each November! I have to snatch them in October because they are hard to find after Halloween!
MaKayah L.
Edon, Ohio
Seriously the best candy corn. Anything other than Brach's is not good - usually they're chalky, have a weird texture or the taste is off. The price isn't super high - definitely affordable for one or two bags a year, especially as a Halloween essential. I usually eat tons of candy corn with peanuts and candy corn pumpkins and get my sugar fix for the rest of the year covered in about twenty minutes.
Matt I.
Keyser, WV
I question the accuracy of Influenster reviewers when I see that this product has almost 5 stars. It's candy corn, the most average boring candy in existence. I feel generous giving 3 stars. Nothing against Brach's, I actually think theirs is the best, but let's be realistic. Candy corn tastes like nothing, and is a strange hybrid between chewy and grainy and hard that makes me confused when I eat.
Dawn M.
Wentzville, MO
I am kind of a candy corn snob. When it comes to this one in a year treat, Brach's is the only one I will buy. All of there corns are delicious! This year, they came our with a new flavor. SEA SALT CHOCOLATE! And I am addicted. If you haven't tried it, you should. Bit let me warn you, they may be sold out. I have bought every bag at every Walgreens in a 50 miles radius! Haha.... Happy Halloween 🍊💀👻
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
When I think of Fall and Halloween, I automatically think of candy corn. I don't know what it is about Candy Corn but I absolutely love it. I have tried many different brands over the years but something about Brach's gettings me coming back year after year. I always look forward to fall and candy corn season. I love all kinds of chocolate but there is something about candy corn that says fall to me.
Skilynn M.
Karnes City, TX
When fall season comes around it's the best time of the year because I love to get the candy corn from the stores and eat it! It's so sweet and yoiu can't resist
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Literally the best candy corn there is! I always buy them on sale at walgreens. I also like using them in the fall when I plan my food lessons for my preschoolers.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.