BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have loved these little candy kernels as long as I can remember. They are delicious mixed with salted peanuts. It has that sweet and salty goodness going on! My favorite use for them are my turkey cake pops that I make each November! I have to snatch them in October because they are hard to find after Halloween!
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
When I think of Fall and Halloween, I automatically think of candy corn. I don't know what it is about Candy Corn but I absolutely love it. I have tried many different brands over the years but something about Brach's gettings me coming back year after year. I always look forward to fall and candy corn season. I love all kinds of chocolate but there is something about candy corn that says fall to me.
Skilynn M.
Karnes City, TX
When fall season comes around it's the best time of the year because I love to get the candy corn from the stores and eat it! It's so sweet and yoiu can't resist
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Literally the best candy corn there is! I always buy them on sale at walgreens. I also like using them in the fall when I plan my food lessons for my preschoolers.
Adriana F.
I've tried and tried again. I can not seem to enjoy candy corn in general but my kids love them hence the 3 stars.

I know people go crazy for them and I went to the store to buy them becasue it just seems that everyone buys them and I found Brach's corn. I took my first bite and no thank you! I guess it's just not for me.
I only recommend if you have a HUGE sweet tooth! Thanks for reading this! Hope this helps!
Brittany P.
I love getting candy corn around Halloween and mix it in with peanuts. To me they always taste like a pay day when you mix both of them and I love that they don't cost that much
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Halloween guilty pleasure. I only get like one bag of it but I have done this every year of my life. Without fail, it just wouldn't be Halloween with out candy corn...it would be like Christmas without chocolate covered cherries or easter without peeps. There are just some things that I can get the rest of the year, and not sure why I don't it's just a traditional holiday snack and therefore to be indulged upon with its respective holiday.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
I love brach's candy corn it is one of my favorite seasonal candies. While I personally prefer organic and all natural products that are dye free these are one of my bad products I allow myself. I do like that they are made with real honey which is a plus and they are delicious. They have so many cute decorating ideas that you can do with these candies as well online.
Sally L.
Walpole, MA
I buy several boxes/bags as soon as they hit the shelves at the local grocery sometime in late August/early September and restock as long as it's available. Many brands of candy make a similar looking product but the taste of Brach's Candy Corn made with honey is by far the tastiest. Simply wouldn't be Halloween without it. A favorite with my family AND with me!
Sally L.
Walpole, MA
Many brands of candy make a similar looking product but the taste of Brach's Candy Corn made with honey is by far the tastiest. I buy several boxess as soon as they hit the shelves at the local grocery sometime in late August/early September and restock as long as it's available. A favorite with my family AND with me! Simply wouldn't be Halloween without it.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.