BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Reem A.
Raleigh, NC
Candy corn=Halloween in our household! I love the colors, the simplicity of having them in a container and popping one in my mouth whenever I need a quick sweet pick me up!
Brittani P.
I have been eating brach's candy corn since I was a baby it's the only kind I'll eat. I have had some other brands but nothing compares to brach's. I think it's the texture that gets me I like that you can chew it a little then let it melt in your mouth. Also who doesn't like it in off the yellow then the orange them the white, it's like brach's loads there's seperate cause with other candy corns you bite the yellow it's not always yellow inside.
Jim M.
Humble, TX
Brachs candy corn is the best candy in the world it's delicious and flavorful very well priced and is an amazing way to start off fall and the Halloween season it's a must have at this time of year at at every Halloween party!
Sara Z.
Compton, CA
I love when the end of the year holiday season comes, it always begins with lots of candy. During Halloween and Thanksgiving I indulge in Candy Corn! Usually, I don't discriminate, I eat any and all candy corn. However, this weekend while shopping at Target I came about Brach's Candy Corn made with REAL honey! You can taste the difference. It is really delicious and would recommend everyone try it out, at least once. I bet you will be sold.
Laura M.
Wingdale , NY
These are a Halloween staple!! I feel like when I see these hit the shelves the Halloween season has definitely begun, and there is no better brand then brachs. The taste is different and I feel like these are creamier then the Compition. If you haven't tried these candy corns for the Halloween season then you definitely need to get them to put in your little treat bowl and they will for sure become a holiday staple for you as well.
Shannon N.
Vado, NM
An absolute, hands-down favorite at our house (we can't escape Target or Walmart without the kids asking for more)! My girls love it - one of our favorite "mixes" is to combine candy corn and peanuts for a "payday" in a bag.

If you aren't a fan of the flavor, they are also fabulous for decorating and kids arts & crafts projects. They lend themselves well to Fall themes from September - November before we break out the red & green for Christmas.
Christiana A.
Lake grove , NY
I've always loved candy corn as a kid! But this is my fave brand! It's just the right sweetness wit a little bit of saltiness! I wouldn't recommend another candy corn brand
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always hear people talk about how much they hate Candy Corn but I just don't understand why. Candy Corns are Delicious! They are one candy that I never get tired of eating over and over again. I recently found out that they have ones for Valentines day as well so you can enjoy them on different holidays throughout the year which I am very happy about. For Halloween I love when the pumpkin shaped ones are included. I know they taste the same but for some reason I just love those so much more lol
Shari V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved Candy Corn since I was a little girl.

Even as an adult I still have a sweet tooth for candy corn only around Halloween of course. People look at me strange when I tell them I have a craving for candy corn. I never understood why candy corn has such a bad rap, it's chewy and sweet and pretty to look at. And if you have the patience you can stack them up to look like an ear of corn. I don't care what others think Candy Corn I love you and you will always remind me of my childhood Forever a favorite!
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Classic Halloween Candy. I have been eating this candy since I was 9 years old. It a classic candy that you can use to decorate cupcakes or other desserts . I add them to my chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing. I normally buy them at drugstores a few weeks before I need them always check the date. I have buy expired candy corn before it taste the same but the it ruins the presentation of if you use them to bake.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.