BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite candy of the year . I love Halloween come and I could eat this delicious candy . Its so sweet and you could compare with other sweets. I would recommend to my friends and family and to who else that love candy. You could buy this at Walmart or target. This is the beat brand you could buy not the imitation brand.
Dakota W.
Franklinville, NJ
Everyone always gets mad and says these are gross and how can you eat them but giirrrrlll I could eat these instead of any of other candy at anytime. These are delicious and around this time of year when they show up everywhere om so quick to grab them off of shelves. I don't like Pumpkin Spice, I'd rather have Candy Corn everything.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn during the fall months near Halloween 🎃 👻 That is was this candy reminds me of. It is sweet and caramel tasting goodness. I mainly only eat them during Halloween time like I said. It’s a special treat to have once a year.
Cloey P.
East Ridge, TN
Brachs Candy Corn is a must have staple of Halloween! Ever since I was a little girl there’s been candy corn at Halloween. Don’t go for that cheap off brand candy corn, that’s garbage! It’s always too hard or tastes like wax coated Tums. Brachs is the original and the best, they are so soft, chewy and most of all: DELICIOUS!
Emily R.
Lubbock, TX
Candy corn is the perfect Halloween treat! It's a cheap treat that makes any home or bad card festive for the season! It's so easy to buy at any grocery store or convenient store! I totally recommend it for the season! I wish it was available all year!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When we start getting candy corn in the house, it's a sign that Halloween is approaching. This candy has perfect colors for fall and for Halloween and it's a great treat. Besides the yummy taste, I love the small size as it's easy to portion yourself. Though most of the time it's hard to control yourself with these candies
Sherri T.
Rincon , GA
I love this sweet treat. Eat as little or as much as you want. Small size helps you control portion. It's an inexpensive treat that you can find in most grocer stores. I purchase mine at Walmart. I highly recommend this candy.
Kaylin G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best candy corn on the market. I personally do not like the taste of candy corn but I absolutely adore the vibrant colors and smell! I use candy corn in all of my decorating for halloween! I like to put it in a dish and then place candles on it.
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
As soon as I see the original candy corn out on the shelves in stores I know its Halloween time. It is the ultimate Halloween symbol in my life. How can anyone not think of candy corn and trick or treating with Halloween?
Racieda T.
Indio , CA
I know this is one of the ultimate battles of candy, either you love candy corn or you absolutely hate it. I actually look forward to these every year, especially this brand. I have tried other brands but the quality is not the same. Always remember to eat sparingly if you want it to last longer than one month.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back