BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dakota W.
Franklinville, NJ
Everyone always gets mad and says these are gross and how can you eat them but giirrrrlll I could eat these instead of any of other candy at anytime. These are delicious and around this time of year when they show up everywhere om so quick to grab them off of shelves. I don't like Pumpkin Spice, I'd rather have Candy Corn everything.
Cloey P.
East Ridge, TN
Brachs Candy Corn is a must have staple of Halloween! Ever since I was a little girl there’s been candy corn at Halloween. Don’t go for that cheap off brand candy corn, that’s garbage! It’s always too hard or tastes like wax coated Tums. Brachs is the original and the best, they are so soft, chewy and most of all: DELICIOUS!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
When we start getting candy corn in the house, it's a sign that Halloween is approaching. This candy has perfect colors for fall and for Halloween and it's a great treat. Besides the yummy taste, I love the small size as it's easy to portion yourself. Though most of the time it's hard to control yourself with these candies
Emily R.
Lubbock, TX
Candy corn is the perfect Halloween treat! It's a cheap treat that makes any home or bad card festive for the season! It's so easy to buy at any grocery store or convenient store! I totally recommend it for the season! I wish it was available all year!
Sherri T.
Rincon , GA
I love this sweet treat. Eat as little or as much as you want. Small size helps you control portion. It's an inexpensive treat that you can find in most grocer stores. I purchase mine at Walmart. I highly recommend this candy.
Kaylin G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best candy corn on the market. I personally do not like the taste of candy corn but I absolutely adore the vibrant colors and smell! I use candy corn in all of my decorating for halloween! I like to put it in a dish and then place candles on it.
Racieda T.
Indio , CA
I know this is one of the ultimate battles of candy, either you love candy corn or you absolutely hate it. I actually look forward to these every year, especially this brand. I have tried other brands but the quality is not the same. Always remember to eat sparingly if you want it to last longer than one month.
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
As soon as I see the original candy corn out on the shelves in stores I know its Halloween time. It is the ultimate Halloween symbol in my life. How can anyone not think of candy corn and trick or treating with Halloween?
Carrie W.
Love this stuff!! I get so excited every year when I see the stores put this out and I instantly grab a bag (or two). This has been one of my all time favorite Halloween treats for the longest time, and seeing it out always gets me into a Halloweeny mood. I love this sweet treat! It's great for decorating cakes and cupcakes as well as just eating it straight from the bag! #HalloWIN
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Brach’s candy corn is a must have for both Halloween and Thanksgiving. For the month of October, I mix with salted peanuts and fill all the candy dishes. This sweet and salty combo is delish! Then for Thanksgiving, I use them for feathers on my turkey cake pops! So cute and so good!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.