BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
One of my absolute favorite fall time candy! Every year around this time I stock up on these! I just love the flavor they have and they are just so cute. You can literally buy these at any store. If you haven't tried this then you should!
Susana D.
Mount Vernon , NY
Literally who doesn’t love candy corn during Halloween it’s cheap it tastes good and it shows that Halloween is right around the corner. You can literally buy it anywhere supermarket pharmacy’s it’s everywhere! I reccomend this to everyone
Khristin J.
Lees Summit, MO
Omg so good! Would recommend to any candy corn fanatics out there. Just ate with some peanuts and the salty and sweet combo is yummy. Can't wait to buy some after Halloween when it goes on half price sale. Would definitely recommend to others.
Shane S.
Bentonville , AR
Candy corn is the best fall treat! Not just the candy corn but the mixed bag with pumpkins too. As soon as they hit the shelves at Walmart I'm always buying a bag or two to share with my girlfriend. This candy is always worth the purchase.
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
While everyone may not be a fan of candy corn, I am! I can't wait til the Fall season hits and I get to have one of my favorite candies of the year.
Brach's is my go to brand of candy corn. It always tastes perfectly sweet and delicious.
Bria H.
San Diego, CA
I live getting candy corn for Halloween. It's a random craving I get from time to time throughout the year and can finally indulge in, in October. It kind of tastes like caramel too. When I was younger I used to bite it by color, took me a while to realize it all tasted the same.
M D.
Aldan, PA
It's like a super sweet, artificially colored, stale fondant. But I love it. You either love candy corn or hate it, there's no in between. And when you can't get candy corn in stores when Halloween goes by it is the place to get it. Loved this same product forever. I've come to expect and enjoy. Brach's makes the best candy corn around.
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
I absolutely in love with Candy corn my favorite candy this time of the season. Winco has a good price for this type of candy corn but overall I love candy corn. If you are in love with candy corn as I am I assure you to get this brand.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
This is an absolute MUST in our household every fall. I think they have the best flavor and it's such a throw back to my childhood. Luckily my boys love them and the family tradition continues Great Price, Great Taste, Great Fall Treat!
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love candy corn!! I look forward to this candy all year long! Its fun, it's aesthetically pleasing and tastes declicious! Publix is my go to when I purchase this. I really feel that this brand is better than its competitors. Totally buy every year!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???