BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany N.
What a way to start off the autumn monthswith a bag brachs candy corn. No matter what everyone has to have this out of there coffee table. I love how i can find it in very grocery, walmart, and target stores no matter where i am in the world. Its one of my favorite candies to eat. They are not to soft or to hard to chew idk just the right about of flavor. They are so cute that i can't help not to eat just one. If your not a fan of these then i don't know what is wrong with you they are so delicious.
Rhondiqua B.
Neptune, NJ
I know most people don't like candy corn, but it isn't Halloween/Fall for me without these! This particular brand is the only one that doesn't taste like your eating a sugary candle.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy corn is my favorite Halloween treat. I love eating this around Halloween time. I love this candy, but I do not eat it all year around. I think it taste better thus time of the year. I jyst love eating candy corn this time of year. I have tried different brands of candy corn, but Brach's candy corn are the best. I love candy corn. I am thinking about making brownies and putting candy corn on it to decorate it. Candy corn are good candy to use for decorating cakes, pies, or brownies.
Phillip J.
Windsor Mill, MD
These are the absolute best when it comes to candy corn! They’re not too sweet, as some candy corn can get, and they also melt down into a great topping for a couple other treats.
Victoria R.
Fort Worth, TX
Candy corn is my favorite Halloween candy! The Brachs brand is the best in my opinion. I usually only buy it once a year during Halloween. Other brands do not seem to be as fresh and flavorful as this brand.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
Oh. My. God. I threw a few of these in my mouth and have never experienced tooth and gum pain like it! I'm not sure what the heck is in these candy corns to make my teeth and gums feel so much pain, but I hope you never experience it. I've eaten other types of candy and sweets without problem so it's gotta be something in these. I see they advertise being made with honey, but I eat straight honey and it doesn't bother me at all. What the heck is in these things - eeeeeeek!
GirlyGirl F.
However I know people have different opinions but here is my review. I went to the store looking for some candy corn one day. Found Brach's corn. Took it home and was very excited to take a bite of a sweet looking piece of candy corn.. Took a bite and was very disappointed. The hardness isn't my type of corn. The flavor was over packed with sweetness. The only reason I give 2 stars is because the candy corn on the box is very hypnotising and very tasty looking. I only recommend if you have a HUGE sweet tooth! Thanks for reading this! Hope this helps!
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I wish I could express my love for Brachs candy corn in words. These have been a favorite of mine since I was a child. There are many kinds of candy corn out there, but none compare to Brachs. They have just the right texture. They have a bite to them, chewy, yet they melt away in my mouth. They are not too surgery either so it's easy to eat a lot at once. I am so disappointed when Halloween is over and I can't get these. I look forward to their return every year!
Amy E.
Forest , OH
Either you love these or hate them and I LOVE THEM! I look forward to these every fall. It cures my sweet tooth in just a few bites. The only down fall to this product is it's just a tad too sweet. After a few bites I can't eat any more bc they start hurting my teeth. Other than that I'm so happy that Brach's has kept these around for so many years.
Megan K.
Whitinsville, MA
Candy Corn is a classic Halloween treat! Just seeing it in stores reminds me of fall and Halloween. While I am not a fan of the taste, I always make sure I have a jar of Candy Corn on display for fall and Halloween. The taste is too sweet for me and it leaves a bad aftertaste but my husband loves it! I recommend Candy Corn solely for decorating purposes, however if you love sweets then you will probably love the taste!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.