BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kim M.
Redlands
Candy corn has the be the most underrated candy on the market! It's delicious! Although it is available year round I do find it more pleasurable eating them in the fall!
Briana C.
Rockville, VA
My all time favorite candy corn.
There's not much to say other than it's the best.
Other brands have a funky after taste, these don't.
It's the best out there I think.
Meagan S.
Each year, I look forward to having Brach's candy corns during the fall season. I prefer their texture/flavor to alternative brands, they just seem fresher to me. I have been able to find them at my local grocery store (during the fall season). I would recommend!
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love love love this candy corn! It tastes amazing and is the perfect Halloween treat. I look forward to buying this every Halloween. I recommend it to everyone I know.
Jessica G.
Birmingham, AL
It's my fall time favorite snack. I love these for a 1.98 isn't to bad of a price. They have a good flavor but don't eat too many of these and I bought them at Walmart
Nelly B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy omg my mom used to get them on Halloween all the time she used to put a supprise bag under my pillow and when I came home from school and got done woth my homework I could see and eat them for me its a family thing I would highly suggest everyone try this product so you to can have a family bond over it. It taste to delightful and i think it even a healthier alternative opposed to sour candies and stuff but who worried about healthy candy when its Halloween anyway?
Tina H.
Love these candy corns!!! They are absolutely delicious. Just the right amount of sweet. I love the football shapes and they are perfect for fall and football season.
Sally L.
Walpole, MA
A favorite with my family AND with me! Many brands of candy make a similar looking product but the taste of Brach's Candy Corn made with honey is by far the tastiest. I buy several bags as soon as they hit the shelves at the local grocery sometime in late August/early September and restock as long as it's available. Looking at my photo, I'm not the only one tearing into this treat! Simply wouldn't be Halloween without it.
Kayla A.
Winston Salem, NC
Candy corn is so addictive! I always know Fall is in the air and Halloween is around the corner when I see Candy corn on the shelf! My three year old daughter and I both can't get enough!
Pamela E.
Leominster, MA
I love looove candy corn and I always get it for halloween no matter if I'm a grown woman. It reminds me if my childhood and it just taste so good I get addicted to it lol
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.