BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yojana H.
I love candy corn so much although a lot of people think candy corn is disgusting! this is one of my favorite candies, i used to love receiving these when i would trick or treat for halloween!!! i give these to all the kids now
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love candy corn ....... but only once a year. It's a tradition now to purchase 1 bag but when it's gone it's gone. I can't handle the sweetness any longer but this is still my favorite fall time candy.
Rose G.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love candy corn. It is one of my favorite candies during Halloween and after, if I can get my hands on it. I love sharing it with my little one. He loves it just as much as I do. I recommend this brand of candy corn to my friends and family.
Sabrina K.
Bellmawr , NJ
Nothing gets me in the fall / Halloween spirit like candy corn! It's affordable candy, it's delicious, and you can find it pretty much everywhere. I love it also because it's a perfect Halloween decor in a glass vase ! 🙌🏻
Chelsea H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach’s has the BEST candy corn. It’s the perfect texture & is the best Halloween treat! Love the mix that has the pumpkins! Definitely the best brand of candy corn out there.
Erica P.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love candy corn .. I do know most people dislike it but you never know til you give it a chance .. it’s affordable too and u can find almost anywhere during October .. I usually go to Walmart
Tiffany R.
Nevada , MO
Absolutely love candy corn!! One of my favorite holiday go to candies!! Not to expensive and can find it almost anywhere!! Honestly it’s one of my favorite candies year round!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Brach's Candy Corn my favorite Halloween candy!

It’s a delicious treat thats been around since 1904!

You can eat it right from the bag or as a topping on ice cream!

They are made with real honey as well!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whenever I see candy corn out in the stores, I immediately get into the feeling of Halloween and fall. Brach’s candy corn is so nice and almost melts in your mouth and isn’t super chewy like some others.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I absolutely love candy corn ! Brachs candy corn is my favorite because it actually tastes like candy corn and doesn't have a weird texture like I have seen with other brands
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.