BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
isabella g.
Suffolk, VA
This candy is one of my favorites. It’s not too sweet, but it definitely fulfills my sweet tooth. I eat this every year during the fall season. I highly recommend the chocolate ones, they are delectable.
Sabrina K.
Blackwood, NJ
Nothing gets me in the fall / Halloween spirit like candy corn! It's affordable candy, it's delicious, and you can find it pretty much everywhere. I love it also because it's a perfect Halloween decor in a glass vase ! 🙌🏻
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love candy corn ....... but only once a year. It's a tradition now to purchase 1 bag but when it's gone it's gone. I can't handle the sweetness any longer but this is still my favorite fall time candy.
Rose G.
Sacramento , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love candy corn. It is one of my favorite candies during Halloween and after, if I can get my hands on it. I love sharing it with my little one. He loves it just as much as I do. I recommend this brand of candy corn to my friends and family.
Erica P.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love candy corn .. I do know most people dislike it but you never know til you give it a chance .. it’s affordable too and u can find almost anywhere during October .. I usually go to Walmart
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whenever I see candy corn out in the stores, I immediately get into the feeling of Halloween and fall. Brach’s candy corn is so nice and almost melts in your mouth and isn’t super chewy like some others.
Abby C.
Stoughton , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the ONLY Brand of candy corn I will buy! Best flavor, never dries out and great taste! Love that it's easy to find and always a great price. Love it all year round and especially at Halloween!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Brach's Candy Corn my favorite Halloween candy!

It’s a delicious treat thats been around since 1904!

You can eat it right from the bag or as a topping on ice cream!

They are made with real honey as well!
Chelsea H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach’s has the BEST candy corn. It’s the perfect texture & is the best Halloween treat! Love the mix that has the pumpkins! Definitely the best brand of candy corn out there.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
This is my all time favorite Halloween candy! It always gets me in the Halloween spirits! 😍 it’s amazing and I buy atleast 10 bags every October! Very sweeet but inexpensive!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?