BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Edgar C.
Westmorland, CA
This is honestly by far the best halloween candyx or just candy in general. I highly recommend it for anybody who loves candy or has a sweet tooth. Very delicious and worth the buy.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
No fall would be complete without Brach's candy corn. The sweet, rich honey flavor bursts from these colorful kernels. I wish it was fall all year. These beat other brands by far. If you want candy corn, you want Brach's.
Tearra F.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I like brach's candy corn I know alot of people don't like candy corn call me crazy but I do enjoy it. I get excited around halloween knowing the stores will start selling it again.
Casie P.
Branson, MO
I seriously get a new bag every time I go to the store during Halloween season. These things are so amazing. They taste great and it's awesome to be able to grab a few at a time. Even my daughter loves them.
Morgan A.
New Castle, PA
I really really like candy corn & this is super yummy! You should get it because it is good and I eat it all the time! I buy it at dollar general! It's perfect for whenever I'm in the fall mood! It's great!
Katherine R.
Santa Clarita , CA
This brand makes the best candy corn I've ever had! I can easily finish half a bag in a day. Now they just need to have them individually wrapped so I don't eat so much of them!
Joanna T.
palmdale, CA
This is one of my favorite candy of this season and especially this month. It just goes with this season. When I see them out on display I know its fall and I know Halloween is just right round the corner.
Bailey C.
The BEST candy corn for the fall season. I'm always snacking on these around Halloween. Their colors are bright and flavor is great. I always set out a bowl of these for guests.
Breanna H.
I don't get the hate surrounding candy corn. It's a great and tasty product. These are the classic flavor that everyone knows and loves and it's a great size for not over eating
isabella g.
Suffolk, VA
This candy is one of my favorites. It’s not too sweet, but it definitely fulfills my sweet tooth. I eat this every year during the fall season. I highly recommend the chocolate ones, they are delectable.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.