BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated the taste,...6 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Taryn M.
I love these but I have no idea why. Half of it is probably just that I like the taste but the nostalgia is probably the other half. Using them in halloween baking is just too fun as well!
julia a.
Gans, OK
Candy corn is a halloween classic! Brach's has it down to science! The texture and sweetness is perfect and the price can't be beat! I would definitely recommend this to everyone i know!
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Not really a fan of candy corn, but I do enjoy a few pieces during the fall. I just don't like the flavor or texture. But i do give a star becuase it is so easy to use for almost any recipe.
Crystal C.
A Halloween favorite! I actually just got some now that fall is aproaching! My favorite are actually the pumpkins. I really don't like the chocolate version 🤢. Regular is just perfect!
Hannah S.
Dallas
Literally the only brand of candy corn you should buy. The other stuff is fake. Halloween is not Halloween without candy corn. It also doesn’t smell weird and that is very important.
Renee S.
I love candy corn. Enjoy all year long but mostly buy in the fall. I liked the Hersey bars that candy corn in them. But I guess no one else did because I can't find them anymore.
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
I cannot speak highly of these. I do not like the flavor at all. Although I am allergic to candy corn, I still try and get festive with these every year. Yes, these affect me the least of all the ones I've tried, but I still do not like them. :(
Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only acceptable candy corn. The besttttttt, my favorits since I was a young child. Made with honey, none of that gross additives that other brands add. Love love love!!!
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best candy corn brand there is ! Rich flavor and you can’t ever just eat one . Always buy this for Halloween candy dish and it’s great for decorating Halloween cupcakes and cookies
Devin G.
Who doesn't like candy corn!  It is so so so yummy.  I usually only eat it around halloween but sometimes you can get lucky and find it at other times.  I think the quality is good and the price is great.  I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.