BY BRACHS

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
IPrincess W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I can wait until around Halloween Brach's always bring the candy corn out. An all time favorite sweet treat. They are still a good price and still taste the same. I found mine at Tatget but I have seen them at several stores. Yes, this will be a repurchase. 🎃👻
Kim W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Candy corns are an absolute #HalloweenEssential! They are sweet and delicious and a total treat! We buy candy corn every year and of course we always buy Brach's because they are the best tasting. Don't forget these for all of your spooky Halloween parties! 🎃👻
Krupa P.
CHICAGO, IL
ughh I love this stuff. I swear I buy this candy every year and I have to buy multiple bags. Its such a halloween stable. I also love how you can find it literally everywhere. I also only like this brand because they use real honey as opposed to other brands.
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
While candy corn can be a "on the fence" type of candy for many people, I personally am a HUGE fan. Nothing screams fall and halloween more than candy corn! It is a bit sweet, but the taste is so unique and like nothing else! This is definitely a halloween essential!
Annabelle Z.
Hales Corners , WI
Honestly I love candy corn. Whenever it comes out around Halloween, I rush to my local grocery store and buy a whole bunch and have baskets of candy corn all around the house. I eat this from beginning of the season to the end. I found that this brand of candy corn is the best to snack on, and is a lot better than the m&m candy corn, which are GROSS. Overall, 10/10 would recommend.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I love these candy corn candies so much that I alway rebuy them every year, especially in fall and for Halloween. Not only the kids I give them to lovethem, but me and my whole family love them too. The pricing is absolutely great too, great taste for little money
Jessica L.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
These are my favorite candy corn by far!! Super good flavor, not bland at all! They're perfect for Halloween time. Not disappointed at all. They are super affordable, cant complain about the price. I would definitely recommend for those who enjoy candy corn!
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 40 oz more...
This brand of candy corn is one to literally die for. This is my brand every halloween because this doesn't have a plastics flavor when most candy corns can. It's a wonder bowl filler for your coffee table and everyone will enjoy the small snacks to munch on!
Lori W.
Candy corn was amazing to me as a child. Now as an adult, I don't really enjoy them. They are too sweet for me. I love the way they look and they remind me of Halloween, but that is about all that I like about them now. My kids think they are great, though!
Tammy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am borderline addicted to Brachs candy corn . it's my hands down go to candy. It is reasonably priced and is available in most stores when I need my stash. I give it to my friends and my family. It is great for Halloween candy or any occasion, it's versatile.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???