BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I can't wait for Halloween and Fall just so I can enjoy these. I loved these since I was a kid, I know a lot of people aren't fond of these but I love the taste..It's also nostalgic as well.
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
Brach's candy corn is the best candy corn in the whole world. It is the one thing I look forward to every fall. The big bags of the Autumn mix candy are amazing and are totally reasonably priced.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
These are the best! Put with a little bit of peanut butter, and it amazing. Not a bad snack for the littles either. Good flavor, not too expensive. Just wish they would bake better! I recommend!
Melissa C.
snowflake, AZ
I love decorating with candy corn around the house in jars for festive Halloween look! I also really like them they just remind me of my childhood and get me in the spirit of Halloween 😀
Taryn M.
I love these but I have no idea why. Half of it is probably just that I like the taste but the nostalgia is probably the other half. Using them in halloween baking is just too fun as well!
julia a.
Gans, OK
Candy corn is a halloween classic! Brach's has it down to science! The texture and sweetness is perfect and the price can't be beat! I would definitely recommend this to everyone i know!
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Not really a fan of candy corn, but I do enjoy a few pieces during the fall. I just don't like the flavor or texture. But i do give a star becuase it is so easy to use for almost any recipe.
Crystal C.
A Halloween favorite! I actually just got some now that fall is aproaching! My favorite are actually the pumpkins. I really don't like the chocolate version 🤢. Regular is just perfect!
Breanna H.
Carmel
I love these candy corn. I could eat them all year round if possible but I never see them other than fall of course ! I believe I got them from Walmart and they're so great. Definitely recommend. You won't be disappointed.
Hannah S.
Dallas
Literally the only brand of candy corn you should buy. The other stuff is fake. Halloween is not Halloween without candy corn. It also doesn’t smell weird and that is very important.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.