BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Jessica L.
Franklin, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like all different kinds of it but these are my favorites. The prices are amazing. I buy from Walmart usually, sometimes even Walgreens. The flavor is perfect. I feel like I can make cookies or even top Halloween cupcakes with these.
Ali L.
Best Halloween candy hands down! It's sweet and delicious and so easy to snack on! I love eating it by the handful! It's my favorite part of fall because it's yummy and inexpensive! Low calorie, too!
Bianca L.
Oh my god I am sorry but I remember getting these for Halloween and I would be so upset! These were the candy I hated the most and I still do. It's just slightly flavored wax and I never understood the purpose of it
Yirla G.
Mission, TX
Delicious! Definitively my favorite candy to have during Halloween season and year round. It's very sweet so eat only a couple at a time. I only wish they would sell them in small travel packs to have in my purse all the time.
Krystal B.
Love these. We mixed them with salted peanuts for a payday candy bar "trail mix" sorta treat. Delicious! Normally only eat in the Fall. Affordable. Family favor for me and my 5 year old daughter.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I would give these five stars but they are not in the pumpkin shape that we all know and love. The Fall would not be right around fall if we didn't have candy corn. It's delicious what else can I say?
Kristen P.
Mauldin, SC
I love the flavor! I got a small bag of minis and it’s resealable! I love it! So convenient and easy too use for baking! It’s a great amount of candy for the price! This is the only company I like when it comes too candy corn
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Who doesn't love candy corn? Your not american if you don't like candy corn. I eat this every year when it's popular of course. That is the best time to get it! So affordable and always available.
Nellie R.
Nothing screams Halloween like candy corn. I've been eating them since i can remember and they have always been my favorite. They are delicious and sweet. I recommend them to all my friends.
Haley Z.
Concord, CA
Yum yum perfect for Halloween and so delicious!! Buy these every Halloween and they r amazeballs best candy corn everyone should try I never met anyone that hasn't but if u haven't before Halloween get on down there
Annie G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated the taste, but I do like chocolate for Halloween!
Isabel G.
Anyone else think these are disgusting?
denise f.
this is my all time halloween favorite candy. There's not a Halloween that goes by without me buying this candy. I always begin by eating the white layer and then so on. yes, I eat layer by layer.
Brittany W.
Wilmer, AL
Does this candy taste better than any other candy corn ?
Lisa M.
Scotland fife
Are these any good want to try them but heard mixed reviews on this are they hard or chewy?

back