BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Jessica L.
Jamestown , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like all different kinds of it but these are my favorites. The prices are amazing. I buy from Walmart usually, sometimes even Walgreens. The flavor is perfect. I feel like I can make cookies or even top Halloween cupcakes with these.
Bianca L.
Oh my god I am sorry but I remember getting these for Halloween and I would be so upset! These were the candy I hated the most and I still do. It's just slightly flavored wax and I never understood the purpose of it
Ali L.
Best Halloween candy hands down! It's sweet and delicious and so easy to snack on! I love eating it by the handful! It's my favorite part of fall because it's yummy and inexpensive! Low calorie, too!
Tiffany S.
Odessa, TX
I LOVE candy corn! There my favorite Halloween candy , my son loves them and I use them to decorate my glass jars and make my house look more decorated for Halloween! I repurchase them every year!
Cristina L.
Every time I see this when I go grocery shopping it brings me into the Halloween spirit! I love these things and can eat them throughout the day! They are cheap to buy and you can find them anywhere! One of my favorite Halloween candies!
Yirla G.
Mission, TX
Delicious! Definitively my favorite candy to have during Halloween season and year round. It's very sweet so eat only a couple at a time. I only wish they would sell them in small travel packs to have in my purse all the time.
Krystal B.
Love these. We mixed them with salted peanuts for a payday candy bar "trail mix" sorta treat. Delicious! Normally only eat in the Fall. Affordable. Family favor for me and my 5 year old daughter.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I would give these five stars but they are not in the pumpkin shape that we all know and love. The Fall would not be right around fall if we didn't have candy corn. It's delicious what else can I say?
Kristen P.
Greenville, SC
I love the flavor! I got a small bag of minis and it’s resealable! I love it! So convenient and easy too use for baking! It’s a great amount of candy for the price! This is the only company I like when it comes too candy corn
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Who doesn't love candy corn? Your not american if you don't like candy corn. I eat this every year when it's popular of course. That is the best time to get it! So affordable and always available.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.