BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Ali L.
Best Halloween candy hands down! It's sweet and delicious and so easy to snack on! I love eating it by the handful! It's my favorite part of fall because it's yummy and inexpensive! Low calorie, too!
Yirla G.
Mission, TX
Delicious! Definitively my favorite candy to have during Halloween season and year round. It's very sweet so eat only a couple at a time. I only wish they would sell them in small travel packs to have in my purse all the time.
Krystal B.
Love these. We mixed them with salted peanuts for a payday candy bar "trail mix" sorta treat. Delicious! Normally only eat in the Fall. Affordable. Family favor for me and my 5 year old daughter.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I would give these five stars but they are not in the pumpkin shape that we all know and love. The Fall would not be right around fall if we didn't have candy corn. It's delicious what else can I say?
Kristen P.
Mauldin, SC
I love the flavor! I got a small bag of minis and it’s resealable! I love it! So convenient and easy too use for baking! It’s a great amount of candy for the price! This is the only company I like when it comes too candy corn
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Who doesn't love candy corn? Your not american if you don't like candy corn. I eat this every year when it's popular of course. That is the best time to get it! So affordable and always available.
Nellie R.
Nothing screams Halloween like candy corn. I've been eating them since i can remember and they have always been my favorite. They are delicious and sweet. I recommend them to all my friends.
Haley Z.
Concord, CA
Yum yum perfect for Halloween and so delicious!! Buy these every Halloween and they r amazeballs best candy corn everyone should try I never met anyone that hasn't but if u haven't before Halloween get on down there
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I can't wait for Halloween and Fall just so I can enjoy these. I loved these since I was a kid, I know a lot of people aren't fond of these but I love the taste..It's also nostalgic as well.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
These are the best! Put with a little bit of peanut butter, and it amazing. Not a bad snack for the littles either. Good flavor, not too expensive. Just wish they would bake better! I recommend!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?