BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
You can't go wrong with the classic candy corn. Always brings me back to my childhood. This size bag is perfect for sharing or if you're having company. The candy corn is so sweet that you really only need to eat a few at a time
Amy S.
Lehi, UT
This is the perfect fall treat. When these show up in the market, I know Halloween is just around the corner. Just be careful and don't let your 2 year old eat a whole bag! Consider yourself warned.
Crystal R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are the only brand that I think my family has ever purchased. My grandmother WILL NOT buy another brand lol. I personally love the taste but it is too much sugar and therefore no longer eat them.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m a purist and love the traditional taste of Candy Corn! Nothing says Happy Halloween like candy and Brach’s bootiful selection of products is spooktacular !
I will definitely be purchasing again!
Tori S.
Sherwood, AR
I think there's 2 type of people in the world. People that like candy corn and those who don't. I on the other hand do like candy corn because I think it's a super cute way to celebrate the holidays!
Morgan M.
Whitestown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The only candy corn you should buy! Add peanuts and it taste just like a Payday candy bar. So good! I recently bought them for a guess how many are in a jar game. They are the perfect candy for that.
Cristina L.
Every time I see this when I go grocery shopping it brings me into the Halloween spirit! I love these things and can eat them throughout the day! They are cheap to buy and you can find them anywhere! One of my favorite Halloween candies!
Bianca L.
Oh my god I am sorry but I remember getting these for Halloween and I would be so upset! These were the candy I hated the most and I still do. It's just slightly flavored wax and I never understood the purpose of it
Tiffany S.
Odessa, TX
I LOVE candy corn! There my favorite Halloween candy , my son loves them and I use them to decorate my glass jars and make my house look more decorated for Halloween! I repurchase them every year!
Jessica L.
Franklin, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like all different kinds of it but these are my favorites. The prices are amazing. I buy from Walmart usually, sometimes even Walgreens. The flavor is perfect. I feel like I can make cookies or even top Halloween cupcakes with these.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?