BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda L.
I've been eating Brachs brand for yeats but they have changed the flavor, now it all just tastes like plastic. The candy corn was great. If lucky you can find a fresher bag that doesn't have the plastic taste.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
Most people hate candy corn but I have always loved it and Brachs is probably my favorite brand. They are sweet and melt in your mouth. Once I start eating them I usually have a hard time stopping haha
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
This stuff is the classic candy corn. It doesn't get any better because Brachs has it perfected- not too sweet and not too bland. What else can I say? Count on these candy corns for your next event because they won't disappoint
Amy S.
Lehi, UT
This is the perfect fall treat. When these show up in the market, I know Halloween is just around the corner. Just be careful and don't let your 2 year old eat a whole bag! Consider yourself warned.
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
You can't go wrong with the classic candy corn. Always brings me back to my childhood. This size bag is perfect for sharing or if you're having company. The candy corn is so sweet that you really only need to eat a few at a time
Crystal R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are the only brand that I think my family has ever purchased. My grandmother WILL NOT buy another brand lol. I personally love the taste but it is too much sugar and therefore no longer eat them.
Tori S.
Sherwood, AR
I think there's 2 type of people in the world. People that like candy corn and those who don't. I on the other hand do like candy corn because I think it's a super cute way to celebrate the holidays!
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m a purist and love the traditional taste of Candy Corn! Nothing says Happy Halloween like candy and Brach’s bootiful selection of products is spooktacular !
I will definitely be purchasing again!
Morgan M.
Whitestown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The only candy corn you should buy! Add peanuts and it taste just like a Payday candy bar. So good! I recently bought them for a guess how many are in a jar game. They are the perfect candy for that.
Ali L.
Best Halloween candy hands down! It's sweet and delicious and so easy to snack on! I love eating it by the handful! It's my favorite part of fall because it's yummy and inexpensive! Low calorie, too!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.