BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
These really are the best candy corn, they have such a good distinct flavor a opposed to just tasking like sugar. I am a candy corn addict but luckily for me no one else in the family really likes them too much,
Marissa G.
La Porte, TX
Candy corn is a Halloween must! They are so good and they are available for purchase at just about any store. They are only available to buy during Halloween after the holiday they become impossible to find.
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
If I need something to get my in the Halloween spirit, I buy this candy corn. It is by far the tastiest brand! These are addicting and delicious! I will buy them year after year, and they will never get old!
Ally F.
Knoxville, TN
I love candy corn in the fall! It gets me geared up for colder weather, and of course Halloween! It is sugary and delicious. A nice snack to munch on once in awhile. I’ll always buy it in the fall. Love it!
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Loooooove candy corn! They are so addicting! So many cavities there, but i can't help the deliciousness lol. I definitely recommend to anyone who haven't had candy corn before. You can get it just about anywhere!!👍👍👌👌
Stormy D.
Around Halloween my favorite candy is candy corn. And if you tell me you hate it.... well I'm not sure we can be friends hahaha jk of course. This brand just so happens to make the best candy corn out there!
Yashira R.
lancaster, pa
This is the only candy corn I buy! I have a very large glass pumpkin jar that I put out every year and every year I only fill it with Brachs Candy Corn! It always has the best flavor, texture and it’s always fresh! I will always buy my Brachs!
Deanna H.
Irvine, CA
It's not Halloween without Candy Corn and Brach's does it best. I'm not really sure what it is about them, but it seems every year I end up with two empty bags and a new set of cavities. It was worth it...
Nicole S.
Warren , MI
I don’t know what it is about candy corn but I love it. I has a great sugary taste and it just melts away in your mouth. I have been eating candy corn since I was a kid and now my kiddies love it just the same.
Amanda L.
I've been eating Brachs brand for yeats but they have changed the flavor, now it all just tastes like plastic. The candy corn was great. If lucky you can find a fresher bag that doesn't have the plastic taste.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.