BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Hilda L D.
These bring back such good memories of Halloween time. They are so good, but I can only eat so much because they are too sweet. I think we used to buy them from K-Mart...I don't remember. But they are available almost any store where they sell candies for Halloween. :)

#Contest
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite things about Halloween! I love the sweet taste of candy corn! You can find this at Walmart, publix, target, etc. If you like sweet candy to snack on all day I highly recommend this! It's great to keep on a desk in a cute jar and is typically very cheap. You can also combine them woth other things like peanuts and m&ms which make for a great mix.
Cora B.
Every year when these come out I know it's that special time of year. Bring out the decorations and costumes because Halloween is right around the corner. These candies absolutely scream Halloween. When you first open the bag, they are so soft and sweet. Too good to eat just one. It's not Halloween without them I lay them out in a candy dish so anyone can enjoy a handful.
Danielle S.
I absolutely love the fall! Its my favorite time of the year. I love the color if the leaf's on the trees, the cool air,and all the holiday fun that comes in the last few months of the year. I love these lil candy corns because they are my favorite colors and remind me of fall all year long. They are so sweet and tasty. You can purchase them anywhere almost and their usually around a dollar.
Carie H.
smoaks, SC
I love this candy, you can get it in any store. Normally the price is around $2.00-$3.00 for a 11oz bag. It's perfect for Halloween or during the fall season. I recommend these for party's or even just watching your favorite show. And this particular brand I think is better then jelly belly candy corn which has less in the bag and is $5.99. So branchs is better to go with in taste and in price.
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
It's that time of year again! Candy corn from different companies are hitting the shelves but this one by far is the best in my opinion! These candies have the classic candy corn taste with a softness to them that makes it easy to eat a lot at a time without noticing it. Perfect for decorating cakes, cupcakes, etc., these versatile little candies are sure to bring back memories!
Lynnet M.
Uniontown, PENNSYLVANIA
Brach's Candy corn is one of my favorite Halloween season candies. It has this buttery sweet taste and a soft texture bite. They also come in different flavors for other holidays as well but I usually only purchase for Halloween. They can be found anywhere candy is sold. I would recommend this to anyone needed to fulfill there sweet tooth.
Makaila D.
Aldan, PA
It's like a super sweet, artificially colored, stale fondant. But I love it. You either love candy corn or hate it, there's no in between. And when you can't get candy corn in stores when Halloween goes by it is the place to get it. Loved this same product forever. I've come to expect and enjoy. Brach's makes the best candy corn around.
Susana D.
Mount Vernon , NY
Literally who doesn’t love candy corn during Halloween it’s cheap it tastes good and it shows that Halloween is right around the corner. You can literally buy it anywhere supermarket pharmacy’s it’s everywhere! I reccomend this to everyone
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite candy of the year . I love Halloween come and I could eat this delicious candy . Its so sweet and you could compare with other sweets. I would recommend to my friends and family and to who else that love candy. You could buy this at Walmart or target. This is the beat brand you could buy not the imitation brand.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?