BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Keliesha J.
There is no fall season without this candy! Each time I eat it I’m reminded if my childhood. It’s so incredibly delicious and I’m pretty sure you can find it anywhere. It’s full of sugar but hey that’s expected and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Andrea C.
Nothing says fall like this decadent sweet. They’re a bite of warm honey goodness that almost melt in your mouth. These candies double as great decoration on baked good, food faces and various seasonal crafting!
Valeria N.
Brandon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Candy Corn!!! I usually buy this brand because it has the different size baggies! They are fairly sheep and can usually be found in the candy aisles of groceries stores or places like Walmart and Walgreens.
Jessica T.
Kenosha, WI
Candy corn is my go to Halloween snack! So sugary and delicious! Super affordable too! This is a fall staple for sure! I’m addicted, there’s nothing else like it! I’d recommend it to everyone!!! Go get a bag!
Jasmine W.
I am not sure if I am the only one who eats this all year! This is the only brand of candy corn I can enjoy. They are not too hard and a great sugar fix. They are extremely sweet so I try not to eat too much.
Jessica B.
Dillon
When I think of Halloween I can't help but think of candy corn. It is certainly sweet but it is so good! Branches has to be one of the best brands of candy corn that is possibly offered through out any store.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Candy corn is my favorite candy of all time (I realize a lot of people hate it, sorry, idk what's wrong with me) and this brand is just as good as all the others! It's just festive sugar. Cheap, delicious, and easy to find. Definitely recommend!
Britni A.
Phillipsburg
I am the biggest kid at heart and these candy corn bring back so many childhood memories. Amazing sweet goodness. I always find them at Walmart or any drug store. Always up to my standards and my kids as well!
Marissa G.
La Porte, TX
Candy corn is a Halloween must! They are so good and they are available for purchase at just about any store. They are only available to buy during Halloween after the holiday they become impossible to find.
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
If I need something to get my in the Halloween spirit, I buy this candy corn. It is by far the tastiest brand! These are addicting and delicious! I will buy them year after year, and they will never get old!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?