BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kacilyn H.
These are a classic!! Living in the Midwest, I can't remember one fall holiday/gathering where these didn't make an appearance! They are very sweet so if you don't really like sugary things, these are not for you!
Bridget S.
Berkshire, reading
Candy corn means fall, it means pumpkins and leaves and sweater weather. These little candies are just so yummy. Perfectly chewy and sweet. They're so much better then the store brand- well worth the extra $1 or 2
Izabella F.
lexington
Ok I have personally loved candy corn since I was a little kid! I don't know there's just something about it that I LOVE! They are just delicious and have an amazing texture! Some people hate on them and I don't know why!
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Halloween and candy corn go hand in hand. Love the taste of this brand. It is better than any other one out there. Can't do Halloween without a bag of this. You can find at most grocery stores during the Halloween time
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite child hood Halloween candy of all time. I'm a chocolate lover but nothing can't beat this unique flavor. Soft candy especially great for younger kids and it's safe. Recommended to all mom's! Love it!
Chloé K.
Astoria, NY
Judge as you may but there's nothing like candy corn to get me in the Halloween spirit! I love the taste and they're totally addictive haha.
They're super inexpensive and they can be found at any drug store or supermarket. Truly a Halloween classic!
Andrea C.
Nothing says fall like this decadent sweet. They’re a bite of warm honey goodness that almost melt in your mouth. These candies double as great decoration on baked good, food faces and various seasonal crafting!
Keliesha J.
There is no fall season without this candy! Each time I eat it I’m reminded if my childhood. It’s so incredibly delicious and I’m pretty sure you can find it anywhere. It’s full of sugar but hey that’s expected and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Junika J.
My favorite candy corn! My aunt got me hooked on eating candy corn with Brach's. I don't see it too much in stores until close to Halloween although other brands are always offered in stores. I recommend you try it
Lucie P.
So so so good! Very sweet, so I would not recommend if you don't like a lot of sugar. I've purchased this product many times and it met my expectations all of the way. Again, I would recommend. Very good. Mmmm.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.