BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
Um.. Addictive. One of my favorite fall treats. It seems that people either love or hate it, there is no in between. This is made in a great size and can be added to any homebaked fall treats or just eaten by the handful.
Anna B.
Wilmington, DE
it’s not halloween without brachs classic candy corn. my absolute favorite thing to snack on in october! best value, best flavor, most amazing candy corn ever 👻🎃 we have to buy about five bags a year because everyone eats it so fast! 😋
Jasmin R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Brachs candy corn. Ultimate Halloween goodie! It tastes just as any other fancy candy corn would. I don't eat this often, other than in October. Flavor is sweet and the texture sticks to your teeth but it's very fun to eat.
Kavya P.
The candy that you love to hate. Always good in moderation but somehow there's always too much around. I like the shape and colors, they instantly remind me of the fall and Halloween time. I would definitely repurchase in small quantities.
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
I know most people don't like candy corn but I love it! This brand is my favorite for candy corn and the candy pumpkins. I got mine at Walmart. I love sitting them out during the Halloween season to complete the mood!
Carla P.
Lakeland, FL
Amazingly great taste. I love that they are made with real honey. Candy corn and candy pumpkins are now and always have been my favorite holiday candy. Not Chalky or crumbly. Just the perfect amount of sweet and chewy.
Kara D.
This candy corn is soooooooo good! It is by far the best brand with the best taste! I always look forward to fall when my mom fills a big bowl with it and leaves it out for my family to eat! Def a Halloween favorite of mine!
Brittany R.
Lake Mary, FL
You cannot go wrong with candy corn around Halloween. This brand in particular has great flavor, not overly sweet. I buy this every year and look forward to fall just so I can buy more!! I would definitely recommend.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love candy corn! I know candy corn is an iffy treat for most people but I only eat it around Halloween time so I enjoy it. I actually like to throw some in my trail mix and it always tastes good. This is my go to brand!
Kimberly J.
I know many people don't like candy corn but I've eaten it since I was small. So for me its a nostalgic candy and I love it. Its very sweet and sometimes makes your teeth hurt but the flavor is good. Makes me want some now! :)
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?