BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
Um.. Addictive. One of my favorite fall treats. It seems that people either love or hate it, there is no in between. This is made in a great size and can be added to any homebaked fall treats or just eaten by the handful.
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
I know most people don't like candy corn but I love it! This brand is my favorite for candy corn and the candy pumpkins. I got mine at Walmart. I love sitting them out during the Halloween season to complete the mood!
Carla P.
Lakeland, FL
Amazingly great taste. I love that they are made with real honey. Candy corn and candy pumpkins are now and always have been my favorite holiday candy. Not Chalky or crumbly. Just the perfect amount of sweet and chewy.
Jay R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Brachs candy corn. Ultimate Halloween goodie! It tastes just as any other fancy candy corn would. I don't eat this often, other than in October. Flavor is sweet and the texture sticks to your teeth but it's very fun to eat.
Kavya P.
The candy that you love to hate. Always good in moderation but somehow there's always too much around. I like the shape and colors, they instantly remind me of the fall and Halloween time. I would definitely repurchase in small quantities.
Hadeel N.
I like the flavor but I hate how they get stuck in my teeth!! And they get hard really fast if you don't eat it right away. They are good for a day snack and then they start getting hard. The flavor is really good though!
Brittany R.
Chuluota, FL
You cannot go wrong with candy corn around Halloween. This brand in particular has great flavor, not overly sweet. I buy this every year and look forward to fall just so I can buy more!! I would definitely recommend.
Brooke K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can’t do Halloween without candy corn! These were my favorite as a kid. I always love stocking up on them during Halloween time! Delicious, affordable, and you can find them at your local pharmacy or grocery store!
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love candy corn! I know candy corn is an iffy treat for most people but I only eat it around Halloween time so I enjoy it. I actually like to throw some in my trail mix and it always tastes good. This is my go to brand!
Kara D.
This candy corn is soooooooo good! It is by far the best brand with the best taste! I always look forward to fall when my mom fills a big bowl with it and leaves it out for my family to eat! Def a Halloween favorite of mine!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.