BY BRACHS #11 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Princess G.
Cutler, CA
I mean they aren’t my favorite and I really do not enjoy it because I don’t find them flavorful at all I know people who love them, but they just aren’t my type of candy or my go to at all. But overall I feel like they need better taste or maybe different texture.
Sam A.
I hate candy corn. It is an overly sweet candy that is extremely one not. It's just sweet. I also think the odd texture isn't great. For the most part I think you love these or hate them. I will not be purchasing them again.
Abby G.
Boston
This is the only brand of candy corn I'll eat. Unlike other brands, it's not plasticky. It's smooth and super yummy! I also recommend the Brach's autumn mix and pumpkins to anyone who loves the candy corn as much as I do! :)
Calista W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Branch’s candy corn is my absolute favorite Halloween candy! It just brings the spirit of Halloween! You can get this only around the fall in any type of grocery story for a very affordable price. I will be purchasing this again and again and I highly recommend it!
Artieka T.
Norcross, GA
I absolutely love candy corn mixed with Spanish peanuts. This is my absolute favorite Halloween candy. I typically purchase it whenever I can find Spanish peanuts in my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend to others.
Azalia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn always reminds me of fall! 🍁🍂🍁
I love the colors, shape, and how they look in a clear candy dish! They super sweet honey flavor melts in your mouth! Traditional holiday favorite! Brach's Candy Corn
Pamela Y.
Haughton
This is my favorite brand Candy Corn and the only kind I buy. I love the buttery flavor and also the bag with the mixture that has the pumpkins in it. A wonderful fall candy.
Danielle W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The very best candy corn!! I buy a ton of candy corn during the fall/Halloween season and Brach's is always the brand I choose. It's always soft and flavorful. I don't think I've ever been disappointed with a single purchase.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn. This isn't at all expensive. I usually buy mine at Walmart if it's available there. Compared to the alternatives it's pretty good. It's not the one I buy all the time and it is definitly repurchase worthy.
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
Um.. Addictive. One of my favorite fall treats. It seems that people either love or hate it, there is no in between. This is made in a great size and can be added to any homebaked fall treats or just eaten by the handful.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.