BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Amber A.
I know it's time for Halloween when I see candy corn on the store shelves!! Btw this is the best candy corn, too! I love that I can pretty much find it at any store around Halloween. It's my go to "it's Halloween" thing. I just love it so much!!
Carlie M.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love this candy corn so much! I look forward to this time all year! The bags are good priced and you can find them at basically any store. They are so delicious and I wish they were out year round but they are not :( so I just gotta stock up
Krista M.
Sparks, Nevada
I've always never been a big fan of candy corn they're okay just not my favorite candy the flavor is bland to me. I only eat when it is Halloween and no one else wants them I will never buy them.
Daniela S.
Doral, FL
It is amazing. It is crunchy but slimy but like amazing i love it .. favorite Halloween candy ever. If i could change something i would say that some times a lot of the are broken and it makes me mad but the taste is just amazing
Nicolette G.
Candy corn gets me me in the Halloween mood!! It’s so yummy! You can get it easily at any store and it’s super cheap!! Highly recommend! Gotcha some candy corn. Does sometimes get stuck in your teeth but you can overlook that.
Alesia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Candy Corn has always gotten me in the mood for Halloween! There was never a day that went by in October that someone wasn't sharing these yummy little treats! They are the perfect sweetness and I just can't get enough of them!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Brach's Candy Corn
Of course I do know that I can eat this candy all year long but you do you think that I do? Nope. I only love it in the fall!
Allison C.
For the past few years, I just assumed everyone liked candy corn. How could you NOT? It's the quintessential Halloween candy, and I'd even go as far as to say it's the quintessential autumn candy! You can eat it in September, October, and November to get those autumn / Halloween / Thanksgiving vibes. Brach's Candy Corn is a staple of my childhood, absolutely! I've had other brands, and they just aren't as good! It's all about the flavor and the texture. Other non-Brach candy corn candies suffer from many of the same maladies: they are too hard, too crumbly, too waxy, or the sweetness is unpalatable. Brach has their recipe down pat: The candies are soft but just a little bit chewy. The sweetness can be a little strong, but not overwhelming, tasting more of honey than anything else. They are just perfect! I am Team Candy Corn! Specifically, I'm Team Brach's Candy Corn! ;-)
Calista W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Branch’s candy corn is my absolute favorite Halloween candy! It just brings the spirit of Halloween! You can get this only around the fall in any type of grocery story for a very affordable price. I will be purchasing this again and again and I highly recommend it!
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I didn't like candy corn when I was younger but I love them now. I don't know maybe I didn't like it because of the name of it. I'm not a corn eater so the fact that it was candy corn made me not want to eat it. Lol I said when I was young.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.