BY BRACHS

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiara T.
Riverdale, MD
These are the best candy corn every made. There are other brands but they can't come close to Brach's. I love when fall comes around because I know candy corn has hit the shelves. They have such a fresh and creamy taste. You can't just eat a few at a time. Just grab a handful and be happy!
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
I have tried many other types of candy corn when fall rolls around, but nothing beats Brach's! It is the only brand that consistently tastes delicious, without being waxy or tasting weird. I also love that they use real honey in the candy. Definitely a delicious Halloween/Fall staple.
Chelsey S.
I'm not one for candy corn, but it's a necessity each fall in my home. The only kind I get is name brand, and Brachs is my favorite. I usually buy it at a local grocery. I seriously could sit and eat these sugary gems all day. My husband loves them and they're the only brand I enjoy.
vanessa r.
As much as I love sweets, I feel like these are too sweet. I can't say that I'm too fond of how they taste because they don't really taste like everything but every now and then I'll snack on a couple of them. I usually buy them just to decorate candy bowls during the fall since they are really inexpensive.
Alexia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Although I hate candy corn, my cousins and siblings love these candies! They are extremely hard for my taste, but they seem to love them. These are a MUST to buy for Halloween, though. I give them out every year! They are fun little candy treats, and they definitely represent Halloween.
emilina d.
Lawton, Oklahoma
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolutely my FAVORITE Halloween/fall candy. Call me old fashioned ❤. Very affordable. It’s better than candy like jolly ranchers because it melts in your mouth! i always repurchase and stock up on it.
April S.
Collins, MS
I LOVE candy corn. I absolutely adore it! I catch a lot of crap from my family and friends around this time of year because they say it belongs in the trash, but it's worth it! I can't be the only one lol. It helps that it's so affordable and Brach's is definitely the best brand by far.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This candy is the perfect sweet treat! Not only are they yummy alone, but many great affordable snacks and treats can be made. This product can be bought from Walmart, or any grocery store. I would recommend this to anyone.
Hayley M.
Mt Washington, KY
My girls love it - one of our favorite "mixes" is to combine candy corn and peanuts for a "payday" in a bag.

If you aren't a fan of the flavor, they are also fabulous for decorating and kids arts & crafts projects. They lend themselves well to Fall themes from September - November before we break out the red & green for Christmas.
Audrey V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I adore this candy. Some people like to argue that it is just a waxy mix of sugar, but it is undeniable that there is not much other than the candy itself that taste quite like candy corn. Branchs is the brand that I grew up with, so it's specific flavor reminds me of childhood.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???