BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
So no one likes Candy Corn! I don't think it is the worst candy in the world although it isn't the best. I eat them with peanuts and the sweet and salty mix made it possible to bear! I guess not everyone thinks it tastes bad, there are many companies like this one that still makes them! Happy Halloween!
Molly R.
Y’all I love candy corn! What is fall and Halloween without candy corn!!! It’s probably not the healthiest thing but it’s so delicious! You can buy it almost anywhere, I usually pick some up at Walmart! PS the candy pumpkins are amazing too!
Briana P.
Pensacola
I absolutely love Halloween because that when the candy corn is on sale and it it so yummy it’s like a sweet taffy but it doesn’t stick to your teeth. I will buy candy corn every year for Halloween. I definitely recommend this to everybody
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a Halloween favorite for most people but it's not something I like to eat every day. It's what I call a seasonal candy, LOL. I usually purchased mine from Walmart where you can get it at a very good price. I enjoy the treat very much.
Faith H.
Amarillo, TX
I love candy corn so much, it's my ultimate favorite candy. I like to eat this at least once a month because candy corn is not made just for Halloween. This brand of candy corn is way better then any other candy corn. Highly recommend it.
Bailey M.
Daly City, CA
I don't care what people say, I love candy corn! It's my favorite part of Halloween. I personally think it's a classic. I can't eat a ton of it in one sitting, but I'll eat a small handful. Give it another chance, I swear it's good! Lol
Nicole B.
St Augustine, FL
I wait every year for fall to come just so I can enjoy candy corn! This is my all-time favorite candy and Brachs Candy corn is the only kind of candy corn I buy! It's very affordable and would definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Rachel C.
I love candy corn. Reminds me that it's fall time. Brach's is my favorite brand of candy corn nothing compares to it. It has the best flavor of all the brands. I put it in little dishes all over my house because it just looks so festive and reminds me of my favorite season.
KaHillarie P.
They say candy corn is disgusting but I personally love candy corn! I love eating it year round and Brach's is the only brand in it I will eat. Any other brand just doesn't taste right. If you're a candy corn lover you're missing out if you don't eat Brach's.
alisha E.
Oviedo, FL
Many people don't like candy corn but I absolutely love it and recommend it every time. It's definitely one of my fall favorites. You can get them pretty much anywhere during fall. There are pumpkin shaped ones but I prefer the original.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.