BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Erica F.
Bronx , NY
Hands down my favorite Halloween candy. I feel like candy corn is very underrated. Not enough people like it. I honestly will eat this all year round, it’s that good. And this is by far my favorite brand. I’ve tried others, but none are even close.
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
Who doesn't like candy corn?  Okay, there are a few folks out there who don't, but I am not one of them.  Brachs has been  been making candy corn for years and they are still the best.  I prefer the classic, but have tried some of their specialty-flavored corns and they are good too.  Brachs Candy Corn is like a taste of fall.
Stephanie V.
Melbourne, FL
I'm not a huge fan of candy corn to begin with but I like other Brach's products so I decided to try it... Big mistake. The candy corn is too sweet and makes me feel very sick afterward. Wouldn't really recommend to be honest. Sorry, not a fan.
Savannah W.
Candy corn is one of my favorite things about fall. It lets me know it's spoopy time! I get it at just about any store that carries Candy! Anybody you likes sweet stuff and Cody definitely needs to get their hands on it!!! Time to get spooky!!!
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
Let me start off by saying that I love candy corn especially around the Halloween season. The only thing I don’t like is that candy corn is more of a seasonal treat so you can’t always find it in a store. I recommend these treats for Halloween.
Kaila L.
Eagan
You can't ever go wrong with the classic Halloween treat! All day, everyday, all month long. Everyone knows this classic treat and everyone loves it. I love all the different recipes I find on Pinterest for incorporating candy corn into different treats.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Brach's Candy Corn, they are delicious to eat and we even use them for crafts and we also fill bowls at Halloween all through the house for guests. They are a big hit with guests and our family alike. My son and husband are addicted to them.
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
So no one likes Candy Corn! I don't think it is the worst candy in the world although it isn't the best. I eat them with peanuts and the sweet and salty mix made it possible to bear! I guess not everyone thinks it tastes bad, there are many companies like this one that still makes them! Happy Halloween!
Molly R.
Y’all I love candy corn! What is fall and Halloween without candy corn!!! It’s probably not the healthiest thing but it’s so delicious! You can buy it almost anywhere, I usually pick some up at Walmart! PS the candy pumpkins are amazing too!
Ashlee T.
Apple Valley, CA
Candy corn is my favorite Halloween treat and I will only ever eat Brachs! I’m never disappointed with the taste or price and I always use it to make all my Halloween treats or just to snack on! If you haven’t tried this brand of candy corn yet you are missing out!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.