BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Erica F.
Bronx , NY
Hands down my favorite Halloween candy. I feel like candy corn is very underrated. Not enough people like it. I honestly will eat this all year round, it’s that good. And this is by far my favorite brand. I’ve tried others, but none are even close.
Whitney A.
Tucson , AZ
Every year I look forward to seeing these beautiful little candy corn and my grocery store shelf! I love these are and even if you set them out in a bowl for a couple of days you can still bite into them I have that sweet, chewy taste that you want.
Savannah W.
Candy corn is one of my favorite things about fall. It lets me know it's spoopy time! I get it at just about any store that carries Candy! Anybody you likes sweet stuff and Cody definitely needs to get their hands on it!!! Time to get spooky!!!
Tiana D.
Let me start off by saying that I love candy corn especially around the Halloween season. The only thing I don’t like is that candy corn is more of a seasonal treat so you can’t always find it in a store. I recommend these treats for Halloween.
Kaila L.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
You can't ever go wrong with the classic Halloween treat! All day, everyday, all month long. Everyone knows this classic treat and everyone loves it. I love all the different recipes I find on Pinterest for incorporating candy corn into different treats.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Brach's Candy Corn, they are delicious to eat and we even use them for crafts and we also fill bowls at Halloween all through the house for guests. They are a big hit with guests and our family alike. My son and husband are addicted to them.
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
So no one likes Candy Corn! I don't think it is the worst candy in the world although it isn't the best. I eat them with peanuts and the sweet and salty mix made it possible to bear! I guess not everyone thinks it tastes bad, there are many companies like this one that still makes them! Happy Halloween!
Sheena H.
Jemison
Candy Corn has been around before I was born ! It’s like a Halloween tradition ! This candy corn always seems to put me in the Halloween mood !
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Briana P.
Pensacola
I absolutely love Halloween because that when the candy corn is on sale and it it so yummy it’s like a sweet taffy but it doesn’t stick to your teeth. I will buy candy corn every year for Halloween. I definitely recommend this to everybody
Mariah R.
This is one of my favorite candies for the Halloween season, I’m not a big fan of the sugary taste but when my mom puts them out on the counter the whole family just eats them up. Even though I’m not a huge fan this brand is still my favorite
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.