BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Becky D.
Belleville
It's not fall without this candy corn! These little gems are so delicious and the texture is great. Unlike other candy corn brand that's are extremely waxy tasting. These are litey addicting and come in a variety of flavors for all you adventurous types!!
Madison G.
Sandersville , GA
Candy corn...what an amazing fall treat! These candies are sold at most local drug and grocery stores and are reasonably cheap. Use them as holiday decoration by placing them in cute bowls or eat them as a quick snack! Just remember, they are made of a lot of sugar, so don’t eat too many in one sitting!
Sahara C.
Love candy corn and I feel as if it’s become a tradition to eat candy corn for Halloween. So many people don’t like it but I love it! I would definitely recommend it. Can be purchased at any store that sells food/candy. Even the dollar tree. Nothing compares to it
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best thing since sliced bread! This is the only candy I like to eat during the Halloween season! It’s sweet syrup taste is my favorite kind of sweetness. It’s so savory and tasty. I limit myself on how many I eat just so that I don’t get a sugar rush!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always stock up on these during the fall. They remind me of so many Halloween nights trick-or-treating with my little brother and now my kids. They are affordable and just a great fall time treat. I would recommend that everyone eat these in the fall.
Sarah G.
Peoria , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a fall favorite for my family and I!!!! Not only do we eat it for a sweet treat! I always use to decorate as well! It’s so fun to fill around a votive and put a fun fall votive candle in it! I also fill a vase and then put flowers in it too!!!!!
Jessica M.
Vacaville
Candy Corn is one of my favorite fall treats. I love filling cute glass containers with it during fall. I usually mix the candy corn with the little candy pumpkins. It's not very expensive either. You can fill up a few containers with just a couple bags.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Being that Halloween is my favorite holiday this is my favorite candy of all time! I feel two excited when they come back to the store I normally get the big bag for really cheap at Walmart. I used to pretend to be vampires and bats etc love the flavor !
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
I love everything about Halloween, fall, October, etc.  Pumpkin flavored everything, hoodies, bonfires...but then you throw in candy corn and my heart gets sad.  I know, many people LOVE them, but I just can't.  I've tried for over 30 years.  I don't think it will happen.
Kristina M.
Homestead, FL
Awwww my favorite candy to start off the fall/spooky Halloween season! Candy corn is my childhood favorite! Brings bad so many memories! Brach’s is also my favorite brand for candy corn (& jellybeans lol) hope everyone has a great and safe Halloween!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?