BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Sarah G.
Peoria, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a fall favorite for my family and I!!!! Not only do we eat it for a sweet treat! I always use to decorate as well! It’s so fun to fill around a votive and put a fun fall votive candle in it! I also fill a vase and then put flowers in it too!!!!!
Angela K.
Brach's candy is a candy that has stood the test of time and known for quality. I like Candy Corn. It's sweet and tasty. Sort of a vanilla like flavor to me. It doesn't taste like corn. It is perfect for fall and ideal for decorating cakes and desserts.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always stock up on these during the fall. They remind me of so many Halloween nights trick-or-treating with my little brother and now my kids. They are affordable and just a great fall time treat. I would recommend that everyone eat these in the fall.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Being that Halloween is my favorite holiday this is my favorite candy of all time! I feel two excited when they come back to the store I normally get the big bag for really cheap at Walmart. I used to pretend to be vampires and bats etc love the flavor !
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
I love everything about Halloween, fall, October, etc.  Pumpkin flavored everything, hoodies, bonfires...but then you throw in candy corn and my heart gets sad.  I know, many people LOVE them, but I just can't.  I've tried for over 30 years.  I don't think it will happen.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the main reasons I look forward to Halloween! Forget the costumes, I'd rather have the candy! These are so good and so sweet and such a great value. I usually buy them at the commissary but you can find them at many grocery and department stores!
Kristina M.
Homestead, FL
Awwww my favorite candy to start off the fall/spooky Halloween season! Candy corn is my childhood favorite! Brings bad so many memories! Brach’s is also my favorite brand for candy corn (& jellybeans lol) hope everyone has a great and safe Halloween!
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids are not able to eat much candy. But, this has became one of their favorites. It is easy for them to chew.

They love grabbing it by handfuls. They can eat an entire bag or box by themselves. They say it is really sweet. But, not too sweet. I typically try to limit them. But, they are kids and they love candy.

A lot of people do not like this candy. But, if it makes my kids happy, then I am more than happy to allow them to eat it.

The bag has the nutritional information on it. Also has the serving size listed. I guess this is a rather addicting piece of candy. It is brightly colored. And it definitely catches my kids eyes. Because they know what it is way before it comes out of the shopping bag.

I would most definitely recommend this candy. It doesn't necessarily have a health value to it. But, it is great to see my kids enjoy their candy corn. I am sure their dentist is not too fond of this, but they are only young once!
Whitney A.
Tucson , AZ
Every year I look forward to seeing these beautiful little candy corn and my grocery store shelf! I love these are and even if you set them out in a bowl for a couple of days you can still bite into them I have that sweet, chewy taste that you want.
Stephanie V.
Winter Park, FL
I'm not a huge fan of candy corn to begin with but I like other Brach's products so I decided to try it... Big mistake. The candy corn is too sweet and makes me feel very sick afterward. Wouldn't really recommend to be honest. Sorry, not a fan.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.