BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca L.
Pinellas Park, FL
Brachs candy corn is my must have Halloween sweet treat. Every year I look forward to having candy corn. I make all kinds of recipes with them and just eating them alone is good too. It has to be Brachs because those are the original ones I’ve had from my childhood.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Blech any Candy Corn is gross but with Honey that's just unacceptable for me. I think I have always disliked Candy Corn since I was little the taste and the texture just urks me it is affordable but just ew not for me but others probably like it just not my thing.
Selena L.
Slayton , MN
Candy corn is my FAVORITE fall/Halloween candy! I literally wait all year for it! Brach's Candy Corn is my favorite compared to other brands because it doesn't taste cheap lol. And they're super affordable. It's like $2 or so for a bag!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I'm sorry, but I've tried to eat candy corn a bunch of times and I end up hating it more and more each time. It's full of sugar and other additives and dyes that are so unhealthy. I love everything about Halloween except candy corn! It's the worst candy to me.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best thing since sliced bread! This is the only candy I like to eat during the Halloween season! It’s sweet syrup taste is my favorite kind of sweetness. It’s so savory and tasty. I limit myself on how many I eat just so that I don’t get a sugar rush!
Becky D.
Belleville
It's not fall without this candy corn! These little gems are so delicious and the texture is great. Unlike other candy corn brand that's are extremely waxy tasting. These are litey addicting and come in a variety of flavors for all you adventurous types!!
Madison G.
Sandersville , GA
Candy corn...what an amazing fall treat! These candies are sold at most local drug and grocery stores and are reasonably cheap. Use them as holiday decoration by placing them in cute bowls or eat them as a quick snack! Just remember, they are made of a lot of sugar, so don’t eat too many in one sitting!
Bridget A.
joplin
Candy Corn! Who doesn't love candy corn!  Sweet and chewy, pumkins and corn shaped. Makes me think of fall! Great for Halloween!  It is inexpensive and the kiss love it!! Comes in a large sack and is a great value! YARD to just buy one bag.
Sahara C.
Love candy corn and I feel as if it’s become a tradition to eat candy corn for Halloween. So many people don’t like it but I love it! I would definitely recommend it. Can be purchased at any store that sells food/candy. Even the dollar tree. Nothing compares to it
👑Trisha M.
By far my fave brand of candy corn. I would definitely recommend this. It's my fave go to fall candy. You can purchase it at any local Walmart, target or grocery store. I always make sure to stock up on it. It's very sweet and will satisfy your sweet tooth!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.