BY BRACHS

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Lakeita P.
Brach's brand candies are the best and this candy corn is no exception. I've tried many store brands of candy corn and it just is not the same as the Brach's brand. This brand's candy corn has a great taste and texture. You can really taste the honey and the texture is nice because it's firm but yet soft at the same time. This is one of my favorite candies for when I need something sweet and I don't want chocolate.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
Candy Corn is what reminds me of Fall and most importantly... Halloween!! It is the candy that is in a bowl in the kitchen of my house providing decoration and of course, a sweet treat! Brach's is my go to brand and I love the way they taste. These are definitely a staple in my house in October.
Brittney I.
I love this candy corn! This is definitely a Halloween staple here at my house. The kids that come trick or treating love it too. We get it at Walmart and it super cheap. Although only consumed around Halloween we absolutley love this product and you can make cute treats using them also. Enjoy!
Jocelyn D.
Perris, CA
I love candy corn it's perfect for when you really crave something sweet and cute. It's perfect for inspiration too, I found this picture online going to try and make it its rice crispys but super cute perfect for the holidays
Tiara T.
Riverdale, MD
These are the best candy corn every made. There are other brands but they can't come close to Brach's. I love when fall comes around because I know candy corn has hit the shelves. They have such a fresh and creamy taste. You can't just eat a few at a time. Just grab a handful and be happy!
Ashley C.
Gilbert
My FAVORITE halloween candy corn for each halloween! I absolutely love this stuff! It's a tradition each year for sure! It can get pretty sweet after a couple bits but this stuff is a must! I would reccomend this brand of candy corn to anyone who's looking for some sweetness this halloween!
Donneitha R.
The bane of my existence, yet I can't stop eating them. The flavor is pretty okay, Since I manage to eat an entire bag. This is horrible guilty pleasure that I can have once a year, which is fine (I would be sick as a dog if I ate it everyday) these are definitely good and worth the purchase.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This candy is the perfect sweet treat! Not only are they yummy alone, but many great affordable snacks and treats can be made. This product can be bought from Walmart, or any grocery store. I would recommend this to anyone.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
I have tried many other types of candy corn when fall rolls around, but nothing beats Brach's! It is the only brand that consistently tastes delicious, without being waxy or tasting weird. I also love that they use real honey in the candy. Definitely a delicious Halloween/Fall staple.
Hayley M.
Mt Washington, KY
My girls love it - one of our favorite "mixes" is to combine candy corn and peanuts for a "payday" in a bag.

If you aren't a fan of the flavor, they are also fabulous for decorating and kids arts & crafts projects. They lend themselves well to Fall themes from September - November before we break out the red & green for Christmas.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???