BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on www.ama...
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a huge candy corn fan myself but if I do eat it I greatly prefer Brachs. It has a creamy, mellow consistency rather than the overly sweet, chalky feel in your mouth other brands have. My sister in law lives in England and asks for candy corn every fall- we only send Brach's!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I love candy corn. It's a bit one toned and sweet, but it's a lovely halloween treat. I probably wouldn't buy it any other time! The brand is very good and they sell them at any local grocery store for just such a great price. Yum i would definitely recommend these to a friend!
Rebecca B.
hartford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is def one of my halloween must haves! Candy corn is delicious.idk why so many people dont like it. Its tasty and cool and fun and obe of my fave halloween traditions.i usually pick some up from walgreens or the dollar store.cant wait for the after halloween sales to get more.Lol.
rosalinda R.
El Cajon , CA
This is my ultimate favorite candy. Even if it's not Halloween every time I see my favorite corn candy I buy a bag of it has such a sweet honey taste and it's addicting and you can't stop eating it. when I was little every time I wish I had that candy in my trick or treat bag.
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These reviews from others honestly surprised me, I didn't know there were people in this world that actually LIKED candy corn. The taste is waxy so it leaves a weird layer of something in your mouth after you're done eating, the flavor is bad, the texture is a weird chewy mush, but hey, atleast they're cheap and you can use them to pass out to others
Srujal A.
I love candy corn! But these just didn't cut it for me. I didn't like the taste much, and for the price  really don't think its worth it. I would not recommend this, however as it is some of the only ones I can find in this area, it is something I see everywhere during fall.
Jennifer M.
Savannah, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's not Halloween without some candy corn, in moderation of course. There is such a thing as too much of a goid thing so pace yourself. I love these and look forward to their arrival every Fall. They're extremely sweet so just a few at a time alleviates my sweet tooth. Great honey flavor. #halloween #brachs #candycorn
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite halloween candies ever since I was a child. Nothing says Halloween like candy corn does! I know a lot of people don't like them but I love them. They have that classic sweet flavor that is so nostalgic, & there is no better candy corn than Brach's candy corn.
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
Love Brach's candy corn. It's always fresh and tastes great every time I buy it. It's a pretty cheap little snack as well, so you get quite a bit of product for what you pay for. I feel like Brach's has more of a sweeter almost honey taste which I really like compared to other brands.
Jenny O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I stock up on these like crazy the day after Halloween. I put them in little sandwich bags and take them to work for an afternoon snack. I think this has been a staple in my home for many years and will continue to be as the years go on. I am a lifetime consumer.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?