BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I love candy corn. It's a bit one toned and sweet, but it's a lovely halloween treat. I probably wouldn't buy it any other time! The brand is very good and they sell them at any local grocery store for just such a great price. Yum i would definitely recommend these to a friend!
rosalinda R.
El Cajon , CA
This is my ultimate favorite candy. Even if it's not Halloween every time I see my favorite corn candy I buy a bag of it has such a sweet honey taste and it's addicting and you can't stop eating it. when I was little every time I wish I had that candy in my trick or treat bag.
Rebecca B.
HARTFORD, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is def one of my halloween must haves! Candy corn is delicious.idk why so many people dont like it. Its tasty and cool and fun and obe of my fave halloween traditions.i usually pick some up from walgreens or the dollar store.cant wait for the after halloween sales to get more.Lol.
Srujal A.
I love candy corn! But these just didn't cut it for me. I didn't like the taste much, and for the price  really don't think its worth it. I would not recommend this, however as it is some of the only ones I can find in this area, it is something I see everywhere during fall.
Kat N.
Acton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These reviews from others honestly surprised me, I didn't know there were people in this world that actually LIKED candy corn. The taste is waxy so it leaves a weird layer of something in your mouth after you're done eating, the flavor is bad, the texture is a weird chewy mush, but hey, atleast they're cheap and you can use them to pass out to others
Jennifer M.
Savannah, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's not Halloween without some candy corn, in moderation of course. There is such a thing as too much of a goid thing so pace yourself. I love these and look forward to their arrival every Fall. They're extremely sweet so just a few at a time alleviates my sweet tooth. Great honey flavor. #halloween #brachs #candycorn
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
Love Brach's candy corn. It's always fresh and tastes great every time I buy it. It's a pretty cheap little snack as well, so you get quite a bit of product for what you pay for. I feel like Brach's has more of a sweeter almost honey taste which I really like compared to other brands.
Heather P.
Tampa, FL
One word... OBSESSED!!!! We are only half way through October and we (mostly I) have already went through 3 bags of candy corn. It's so addicting! #halloWIN #contest @influenster I try to use it as decoration in a cute canister but it never lasts long enough! Lol!
Jennifer M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy corn is one of those you either love or hate. Most people I know hate it and says it tastes like wax. I disagree. This is my favorite fall time candy. It's super sweet and made with honey. It's soft when it's fresh. There's also a variety of flavors. So yummy
Rebecca L.
Pinellas Park, FL
Brachs candy corn is my must have Halloween sweet treat. Every year I look forward to having candy corn. I make all kinds of recipes with them and just eating them alone is good too. It has to be Brachs because those are the original ones I’ve had from my childhood.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.