BY BRACHS

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this brand of candy corn!!! It's a must buy for me every fall. This has the best flavor compared to all the other brands and it's also very reasonable price.
jessica M.
When I see candy corn I automatically want to start prepping for Halloween and harvest parties. I can goto my local supermarket (walmart) and get these super cheap . We always use them for bingo and I love just eating them, these are the best flavor. I like to put them in fudge to .
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
Naturally, I only buy the candy corn during October, but during that month, this is the brand of candy corn I buy. I have tried other brands, which normally leave this overly sweet and powdery taste in your mouth, but Brach's doesn't. It is definitely the superior brand.
Ashley L.
These are not one of those candies I would say to try. They taste very bland to me. They are hard to bite and then have a weird after taste. I was not impressed.
Emily M.
Tuscumbia, AL
I never really liked candy corn or appreciated it until I was an adult 😂. Pick this up at any drugstore or grocery market at an affordable price . Mix with plain or salted peanuts in a container and you have a sweet ADDICTING treat. Try it and you won’t be able to stop eating!
Megan L.
Beaufort, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As soon as I see candy corn on the shelf, I get excited for all things Halloween! Growing up my mom always mixed a bag of Brach’s candy corn with a can of spanish peanuts, and to this day it is my favorite fall treat! Brach's Candy Corn
Hannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Although I don't love candy corn, this brand has some of the best. If you are a candy corn fan, I recommend these! They are soft and easy to just pop in your mouth for a sweet treat. They are great in candy dishes around the home and add a little festivity!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yes! I can’t wait every year for Halloween because it’s candy corn time! Brach’s has always been my go to candy corn brand (and have tried many others!) because it has the best flavor and has all that sugary goodness! I literally stock up on this stuff, so yummy!
Amaris G.
Columbus, GA
Every time Halloween comes around and i see stores putting out the candy corns i know that it's about to be a wonderful time of the year. Most people hate the texture but that's what makes me love it even more. You can find this anywhere at an reasonable price.
KaHillarie P.
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
When I think Halloween and fall I think candy corn and this brand only! I know candy corn is one of those candies that you either love it or you don’t but Brachs will change your mind if you don’t already love it. I highly recommend trying it and it’s affordable. You won’t regret it!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???