BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Bethany V.
Victoria , TX
This product of candy corn gets me in the mood for halloween... Because of the colors and how sweet they are .I'd recommend this product to several people who love candy corn like I do .it can be purchased at Walmart or any Dollar tree during October .it's similar to other candy corn Brandy's cause of the colors
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loathe candy corn. The texture and taste are less than to be desired. I believe it's just made from sugar and wax. These candies are very cheap because they're gross. I do not recommend these. Very cheaply made candy
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you like candy corn - this is for you. I ordered this for the pumpkins. They are our favorite here. It's hard to find them in stores! I'm pretty sure we're set for 2 months though - it's a lot of candy corn! While many people don't like candy corn, I LOVE it and Brach's is the best of them all. This is a LOT of candy, but it will last a long time. These would make a lot of Trick or Treat bags for the little ones.
Jessica P.
Bought these today because i love candy corn! I eat these every time they go on sale during the holidays. Great value! Love the taste! You can taste the honey flavor a little bit, definitely repurchase worthy! I love candy corn so much that i stole a piece from my elementary teacher and got in trouble for it LOL
sindy m.
Provo , UT
This is one of my child hood favorites. Although these are not meant to be eaten in a large amount a few are a nice treat. They have an uncommon taste. I didn't know they were made with marshmellows to get their chewyness I've neber been a fan of marshmellows but these I make sure I grab a bag every year!
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy corn is the best out there!! It's just not Halloween without Candy corn! I love the honey sweet taste of it! My family probably goes through 15 bags of it before it taken off the shelves!
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
how can you not enjoy these during the fall months.  This is better than the alternatives on the market and have great flavor.  I love these so much.  It is the snack that screams fall to me.  I eat these 1 time a week in the fall months.  mainly October and I recommend them
Elizabeth B.
Homestead, FL
I'm probably one of the few who actually looooves candy corn. Then again I love almost every candy. These aren't good to candy overdose on lol. But they're good if you're feeling like you have a sweet tooth craving and it needs to be satisfied. I honestly eat them only bc it's Halloween season and I like to eat them by the color sections too. 😂
Alejandra M.
I never knew that a lot of people don't like candy corn because I LOVE IT. Only recently have I been questioned as to why I love candy corn but for me it tastes really good. I buy candy corn year-round, it's not just a candy for halloween! but the sales on it after halloween are great.
Amanda M.
Edwards, MO
Brach's candy corn always meant fall was in the air and Halloween was around the corner!! I loved it then, and still do today! The sugary sweet taste and melt in your mouth texture have always been a winning combination for me, NO other brand compares to the taste or quality of Brach's!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.