BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Lindsey H.
Iv tried, i swear, to like these but i just cant get into them. My family loves these things! I mean they go nuts for them when the season comes around. You can really only buy then locally around halloween for around $2 a bag but just not my cup of tea.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite part of Halloween time is Candy Corn. I only like to get then around this time because they are special and hold certain memories for me. They are definitely one of my favorite candies and I even have them in a tattoo.

I love how creamy and delicious these are. Its perfect to just have one handful and be done but really who stops at that?
Jordan B.
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
I LOVE this candy corn. The second it hits the shelves, I go into full halloween mode. Brach's makes the BEST candy corn on the market. Other brands I've tried tend to be hard and kind of bland, but Brach's really packs the best flavor and sweetness into their candy corn. Maybe it is because they use real honey? So delicious! #HalloWIN #contest
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
These look so good and how can you not want to buy them during fall. They are perfect harvest decorations lol. But they aren't something i like to eat. I may buy them once in awhile when i'm feeling festive but as soon as i eat one, i remember that i really freaking hate these things. Way to sweet can't eat more than three before feeling sick.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Candy corn is one of those treats that you either love or hate, and very few fall between. I LOVE! The trick with Brachs is to open the bag a little and let it breathe for a day and then eat them. That light layer of crunch that starts to form makes it SO MUCH better. Now, I must say, I am a candy corn snob, and this is the only major brand that I will eat.
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Always the best candy for halloween! Hands down nothing else compares. Reasonable pricing. You can find them at the local retail stores and grocery stores. Highly recommend!! You can't just eat one.. you get great satisfaction from a craving with these!!!
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
I absolutely in love with Candy corn my favorite candy this time of the season. Winco has a good price for this type of candy corn but overall I love candy corn. If you are in love with candy corn as I am I assure you to get this brand.
Dollie C.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
Nothing yells Halloween like CANDY CORN!!
I absolutely love candy corn but it doesn’t all taste the same. This brand is the best for candy corn and will cost you like an extra buck or two but absolutely still the best candy corn in the market. I’m sure it can be found at any local drug store or candy store, I purchase mine at Walmart.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
These are my favorite part of halloween. They have a natural sweetness from the added honey and melt in your mouth unlike some candy corns which break apart. I personally like to bite each indivudal color off and consume them one color at a time. Glad they only make them once a year or I would have a hard time controlling myself.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I freaking love candy corn. To the point that I do not allow myself to buy it during Halloween-time because the bag will be gone in two days. Super cheap, I often get bags at Walmart or Target. You can find them anywhere. If you love candy corn, I recommend it. However, I don't recommend it for your health. Because carbs/sugars.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back