BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jordan B.
I LOVE this candy corn. The second it hits the shelves, I go into full halloween mode. Brach's makes the BEST candy corn on the market. Other brands I've tried tend to be hard and kind of bland, but Brach's really packs the best flavor and sweetness into their candy corn. Maybe it is because they use real honey? So delicious! #HalloWIN #contest
Cara N.
Mount Kisco, NY
I love candy corn it is one of my favorite halloween treats I fill bowls with them and eat at least half of a bag in a day. I bought it at Target, and it was a great price for the great quality you get I would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth like me
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
I absolutely in love with Candy corn my favorite candy this time of the season. Winco has a good price for this type of candy corn but overall I love candy corn. If you are in love with candy corn as I am I assure you to get this brand.
Dollie C.
Fort Worth, TX
Nothing yells Halloween like CANDY CORN!!
I absolutely love candy corn but it doesn’t all taste the same. This brand is the best for candy corn and will cost you like an extra buck or two but absolutely still the best candy corn in the market. I’m sure it can be found at any local drug store or candy store, I purchase mine at Walmart.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I freaking love candy corn. To the point that I do not allow myself to buy it during Halloween-time because the bag will be gone in two days. Super cheap, I often get bags at Walmart or Target. You can find them anywhere. If you love candy corn, I recommend it. However, I don't recommend it for your health. Because carbs/sugars.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
These are my favorite part of halloween. They have a natural sweetness from the added honey and melt in your mouth unlike some candy corns which break apart. I personally like to bite each indivudal color off and consume them one color at a time. Glad they only make them once a year or I would have a hard time controlling myself.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is that kind of candy that you love to hate. It's cheap and filled with sugar and is sickeningly sweet and kind of disgusting but every year around Halloween you find yourself grabbing a handful just to see if it still tastes like unicorn vomit. It's like those lofthouse sugar cookies. They're horrible but great at the same time.
Jamie Lee M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have the slightest obsession with candy corn and bach's is the BEST! I get them from Walgreens during the Halloween season. Awesome taste and nostalgic of my childhood past. I offer them to everyone I come in contact with.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
A classic is a classic for a reason, right? I know you either love candy corn or you hate it, but I have a pretty big sweet tooth and this is the perfect candy for me! I have a few pieces and I'm perfectly content. Plus a bag of this candy corn lasts a while!! Brach's makes the BEST candy corn - so sweet and soft!
Sheryl S.
Savage, MN
I am a sucker for candy corn and Brachs is always the go to. Candy corn gets a bad rap but most people I know still can't resist having some. The light honey flavor is delicious. I can't wait for the fall season to come around every year so I can buy a bag or two. It's definitely the staple of my halloween season.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.