BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tamara H.
There's just something about eating this candy that brings me back to my childhood and my kids when they were little. Even today at almost 40 my mother buys me a huge bag of these in October every year and tells me stories of my childhood and eating these. My pit bull Sophia even lobes eating them. They have never changed their look or taste if the original.. A classic!!
Erin N.
The most underrated candy in the autumn grabbag, people either love or hate it. I honestly adore these little bites of colored honey and sweetness. They bring me directly to the crisp season and memories of halloweens passed. Try them with a cup of chai and you won't be dissatisfied, the sweetness of the honey in these tiny candies and spice of chai are a yummy treat.
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Grooooosssss! Hate candy corn. Overly sweet syrupy sugary taste with a slightly granular texture and saturated with food coloring. Sure they look great on Halloween cupcakes and candy but best believe I pluck those suckers off and toss them in the bin. Yuck!
Amy W.
Paola, KS
Candy corn is my absolute favorite candy in the fall. This brand is so soft and creamy. Brach's is always so fresh. I pick it up at our local grocery store, but it is anywhere during the Halloween season. If you like candy corn I'd definitely recommend this!!
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
Who doesn't like candy corn?  Okay, there are a few folks out there who don't, but I am not one of them.  Brachs has been  been making candy corn for years and they are still the best.  I prefer the classic, but have tried some of their specialty-flavored corns and they are good too.  Brachs Candy Corn is like a taste of fall.
Lindsey H.
Iv tried, i swear, to like these but i just cant get into them. My family loves these things! I mean they go nuts for them when the season comes around. You can really only buy then locally around halloween for around $2 a bag but just not my cup of tea.
Jordan B.
I LOVE this candy corn. The second it hits the shelves, I go into full halloween mode. Brach's makes the BEST candy corn on the market. Other brands I've tried tend to be hard and kind of bland, but Brach's really packs the best flavor and sweetness into their candy corn. Maybe it is because they use real honey? So delicious! #HalloWIN #contest
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
These look so good and how can you not want to buy them during fall. They are perfect harvest decorations lol. But they aren't something i like to eat. I may buy them once in awhile when i'm feeling festive but as soon as i eat one, i remember that i really freaking hate these things. Way to sweet can't eat more than three before feeling sick.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
TIS THE SEASON FOR FALL!!! I love everything fall and why wouldn't I love the #1 fall candy. Candy corns are so incredibly delicious. Personally Brach's is my favorite brand. They also make the chocolate candy corn which is so delicious. I eat these every halloween and every time around fall. I love them!! You have to try them if you never have.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Candy corn is one of those treats that you either love or hate, and very few fall between. I LOVE! The trick with Brachs is to open the bag a little and let it breathe for a day and then eat them. That light layer of crunch that starts to form makes it SO MUCH better. Now, I must say, I am a candy corn snob, and this is the only major brand that I will eat.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.