BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel C.
I am not a huge fan of candy corn, but it is almost a sin not to buy it in October right?!?! This is my favorite brand of candy corn when I do buy it. This brand is available most big retail stores, the flavor is always the same which is good for nostalgia.
I recommend buying Brach's brand of candy corn when you are looking for your Halloween treat.
Noelle S.
Halloween wouldn't be the same without candy corn. It's the most iconic Halloween treat out there and you're reminded what time of year it is every time you see it. I'm not much of an overly sweet candy type of person (and lets admit candy corn is SWEET) but every year I give in to it's sweet temptations. You just can't resist it and know the holiday won't be the same without a handful or two ( or three..). The taste is one of sweet honey and it kinda melts in your mouth. It's also great to use for decorations and multiple Halloween recipes!
Jasmine N.
New Orleans, LA
I love Halloween and the one thing I cannot live without every year is this candy corn!! I eat it year round but I definitely eat a lot more during the Halloween season. I don't understand how anyone cannot love it! Brach's has the best tasting one over all of the other brands out there and I would definitely recommend getting this one as opposed to others. The sweetness of theirs makes all the difference.
Trisha K.
Lock Haven, PA
I absolutely love candy corn! Eating it definitely gets me in the Halloween spirit! Even when I get some while trick or treating with my son! This Is the best brand of candy corn I've ever eaten. Although it is a bit sweet on my teeth so i have to watch how much I eat of it or it starts to hurt my teeth. (I have sensitive teeth). I have quite a few friends that doesn't care that much for candy corn, and I get so excited when they give me what they got! #HalloWin #Contest @Influenster
Amanda L.
Mullins, SC
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Of all the types of candy corn, the Brach's brand is one of my favorites. In most stores, it isn't too overly priced. I also love the taste. It is very much a classic taste that I grew up with and still enjoy today. It's not too sweet and doesn't seem to hurt my teeth like most other candy corn can sometimes do. Definitely a favorite past time.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
If there was ever a cult classic it's this stuff right here. You can't go wrong with candy corn ! Whether it's the classic or the new flavors nowadays. The colors are so memorable they even made a highlighter resembling it haha - it will always be a favorite through and through.
Quayla S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I absolutely love ! Love ! Love ! Candy Corn ! I've been eating it since I was a kid although it's a Halloween tradition . I usually get a few bags from family dollar and original is my fav. I love the pumpkins too ! Very worthy and fun product ! My son eats it too !
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
Just ain't Halloween without candy corn! Do i eat all of it? no. Do i eat it? yes! this has always been a fun holiday treat when watching scary movies and cuddled under my fleece blanket! the price is right and the taste is well candy corn! I definitely would pay what this candy corn is priced at because this is the best brand of candy corn!
Kristie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this time of year because candy corn is a true sign of the holidays. Not just any brand will do. If it's not Brach's, then it's not worth it!! And most importantly, it's not expensive!!! I eat these like at least a bag a week along with my entire household.
Jenny W.
Sammamish, WA
I love Brach's Candy Corn. It is a fall/Halloween essential for me. I have to get at least 1 bag every year. When I see it at Target for the first time every year I know fall has begun. It is really sweet so be prepared for a sugar rush, it's worth it. You need to eat it at least once a year to fully appreciate the magic of the candy.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???