BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my Candy Crack come Fall time. I stock up on these and eat them far too quickly. They are soo sweet. So you really have to be in the mood for them when you have them, otherwise they are just far to sweet. I would recommend to others who have a super sweet tooth. I remember growing up I thought these were just terrible. Funny how things change over time!
Trisha K.
Lock Haven, PA
I absolutely love candy corn! Eating it definitely gets me in the Halloween spirit! Even when I get some while trick or treating with my son! This Is the best brand of candy corn I've ever eaten. Although it is a bit sweet on my teeth so i have to watch how much I eat of it or it starts to hurt my teeth. (I have sensitive teeth). I have quite a few friends that doesn't care that much for candy corn, and I get so excited when they give me what they got! #HalloWin #Contest @Influenster
Angie R.
There is nothing like getting the first bag Brach's Candy Corn of the season (cause you know one bag won't do) You open up that bag and the smell takes you back to your own childhood and noe you get to share them with your kids. They just get me into the fall and Halloween spirit. We love Brach's Candy Corn. No other brand like it.
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely love these things. I have a specific dish with a lid, shaped like a pumpkin of course. And every year my daughter looks forward to me putting t out on the kitchen table and filling it with candy corn. I always buy this brand because the colors are great and they are always fresh. You get that classic taste that everyone loves and the beautiful Halloween decoration. I even leave them out through thanksgiving!!!!!
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach's is the ONLY brand of Candy Corn I will ever buy. I tried CVS and other store brands but the texture and flavor are never right. A few years ago I realized it was because I was subconsciously looking for this specific brand and no other! They have the right texture and taste. Sorry haters but I have a 3 lb bag sitting next to me to last me the season and it even comes in a resealable pouch to keep it fresh.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn is either a lover hate item I feel. My favorite holiday is Halloween and I absolutely love candy corn and this candy corn is the best. I like to mix my candy corn in a bowl with peanuts so you get that sweet and salty combination everyone seems to like it at parties that I have. It's very festive and easy to do. These are also good for decorating cupcakes and cakes and going to be so much fun.
Keiauna E.
Shreveport , LA
So when I see displays that start rolling out with candy corn I know that two things are near, 1. Halloween and 2. Fall, which is my favorite season. I kind of have a love hate relationship with the candy corn because after I eat a bag or two I’m pretty much done with it for the season😂😂. Branch’s candy corn is normally affordable and taste great and even better that you can find it almost anywhere
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ok I know I'm in the minority, but I love candy corn. To me, they remind me so much of fall. Brach's is pretty much the classic candy corn flavor that you're looking for. Definitely delicious, and absolutely recommend!
Kate B.
As someone with a major sweet tooth I can't understand why people don't like these.

Candy corn is a classic and the perfect Halloween treat! They're incredibly sweet and can be eaten by themselves or incorporated into an ice cream sundae.

These can be found in any candy store/ grocery store. They come in a range of different flavors so there's something for everyone!
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
I am not a fan of candy corn...however my kids LOVE it. I buy Brach's because I know the name and trust the brand. I don't like to give my kids a lot of candy but they are so happy to get this candy corn, even one piece, at Halloween, that I will continue to buy it.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.