BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
This candy corn is the best out of all of them! It tastes amazing !!! My children love it as well better than any other brands. This snack always gets me and my kids into the Halloween spirit !! Happy Halloween !!!
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
Only my favorite Halloween candy ever! Easy to find at most local retailers and very inexpensive! Must buy the Brach’s brand for that authentic candy corn taste!
Sue E.
Binford, ND
Honestly I'm a type 1 diabetic and I'll add extra Insulin just so I can eat candy corn, 1st thing I buy when then candy hits the shelves. Brach's, Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 Oz
Amy S.
Milton, PA
Delicious. I love candy corn, I love it by itself or on cupcakes lol. It’s always best if they are a little stale. Brachs all the way. Affordable #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Lissette S.
HALLOWEEN!! WISH IT WOULD BE ALL YEAR AROUND!!! I LOVE EATING CANDY CORN!! EVEN IN CHRISTMAS I MAKE MY GINGER BREAD HOUSE OUT OF CANDY CORNS!!! Brach's Candy Corn
Jennilee C.
Pell City, AL
I wait all year for candy corn me and my oldest love candy corn and when I buy some I have to get two bags at a time !! Might not be very healthy but it has honey in it !
Ashliegh G.
My favorite fall treat, specifically this brand. It’s just the right softness, unlike other brands that are too hard. It’s not fall until I’ve eaten an entire bag!
Kimberli M.
Killeen, TX
Brach's Candy Corn

These are sweet and tasty without being too sweet, I would highly recommend these to anybody that enjoys candy & especially #Halloween. Candy Corn can be purchased at #Wal-Mart #HEB #Target pretty much any grocery chain that sells a variety of candy. I don't think there are any other candies out there that compare to candy corn so in my opinion it does not compare to others but if anybody disagrees feel free to comment and I'd be happy to try suggestions and edit this review. I know there are a lot of people out there don't like candy corn but I think the richness of the color and flavor make it different than all other candies and sets it apart. These opinions and words are that of my own and not influenced by anybody else. Thank you :)
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a little candy corn to get you in the Halloween mood! This little candies are loaded with sugar. You get that sugar rush that brings you back to when you were a child. Of course you only need a couple at a time so they will last you the entire month (or should unless you really like sugar). I would definitely get these to have around your house !
Michelle K.
This is the best candy corn on the market! It has a consistent flavor and doesn’t just taste like sugar. It’s a good value and can be purchased at most major retailers.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?