BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lissette S.
HALLOWEEN!! WISH IT WOULD BE ALL YEAR AROUND!!! I LOVE EATING CANDY CORN!! EVEN IN CHRISTMAS I MAKE MY GINGER BREAD HOUSE OUT OF CANDY CORNS!!! Brach's Candy Corn
Jennilee C.
Pell City, AL
I wait all year for candy corn me and my oldest love candy corn and when I buy some I have to get two bags at a time !! Might not be very healthy but it has honey in it !
Ashliegh G.
My favorite fall treat, specifically this brand. It’s just the right softness, unlike other brands that are too hard. It’s not fall until I’ve eaten an entire bag!
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a little candy corn to get you in the Halloween mood! This little candies are loaded with sugar. You get that sugar rush that brings you back to when you were a child. Of course you only need a couple at a time so they will last you the entire month (or should unless you really like sugar). I would definitely get these to have around your house !
Kimberli M.
Killeen, TX
Brach's Candy Corn

These are sweet and tasty without being too sweet, I would highly recommend these to anybody that enjoys candy & especially #Halloween. Candy Corn can be purchased at #Wal-Mart #HEB #Target pretty much any grocery chain that sells a variety of candy. I don't think there are any other candies out there that compare to candy corn so in my opinion it does not compare to others but if anybody disagrees feel free to comment and I'd be happy to try suggestions and edit this review. I know there are a lot of people out there don't like candy corn but I think the richness of the color and flavor make it different than all other candies and sets it apart. These opinions and words are that of my own and not influenced by anybody else. Thank you :)
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA
This is the best candy corn on the market! It has a consistent flavor and doesn’t just taste like sugar. It’s a good value and can be purchased at most major retailers.
Alexa H.
Rosedale, MD
Candy corn gets such a bad rep and it shouldn't! Since I was a little girl this was my favorite candy around Halloween. Plus it can give you that sugar rush that you need! I love candy corn.
Sophs B.
Need I say more? Candy corn definatley give the Halloween feels anyone that celebrates it agrees I'm sure these are super sweet but the colors bring back good times
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my Candy Crack come Fall time. I stock up on these and eat them far too quickly. They are soo sweet. So you really have to be in the mood for them when you have them, otherwise they are just far to sweet. I would recommend to others who have a super sweet tooth. I remember growing up I thought these were just terrible. Funny how things change over time!
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Halloween is just right around the corner and this is a perfect buy!
The sugary confection has long been a staple in most Trick-or-treat pails. My son recently found that he loves it, and can't get enough! I have to limit it, because after all, the main ingredient is pure sugar. The candy is already hard, so it won't go stale for awhile.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.