BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
MaKayah L.
Edon, Ohio
Seriously the best candy corn. Anything other than Brach's is not good - usually they're chalky, have a weird texture or the taste is off. The price isn't super high - definitely affordable for one or two bags a year, especially as a Halloween essential. I usually eat tons of candy corn with peanuts and candy corn pumpkins and get my sugar fix for the rest of the year covered in about twenty minutes.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have loved these little candy kernels as long as I can remember. They are delicious mixed with salted peanuts. It has that sweet and salty goodness going on! My favorite use for them are my turkey cake pops that I make each November! I have to snatch them in October because they are hard to find after Halloween!
Real V.
Broadview Hts, OH
Brach's Candy Corn instantly gives me the autumn vibe. One of my favorite candies for my favorite season! I love the fact it's made with delicious real honey! I picked this up at the local Walmart store. I would recommend to anyone wanting a slightly healthier sweet treat. The kiddos love to gobble them up! #hallowin #contest #influenster
Matt I.
Keyser, WV
I question the accuracy of Influenster reviewers when I see that this product has almost 5 stars. It's candy corn, the most average boring candy in existence. I feel generous giving 3 stars. Nothing against Brach's, I actually think theirs is the best, but let's be realistic. Candy corn tastes like nothing, and is a strange hybrid between chewy and grainy and hard that makes me confused when I eat.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Literally the best candy corn there is! I always buy them on sale at walgreens. I also like using them in the fall when I plan my food lessons for my preschoolers.
Amanda M.
Edwards, MO
Brach's candy corn always meant fall was in the air and Halloween was around the corner!! I loved it then, and still do today! The sugary sweet taste and melt in your mouth texture have always been a winning combination for me, NO other brand compares to the taste or quality of Brach's!
Adriana F.
I've tried and tried again. I can not seem to enjoy candy corn in general but my kids love them hence the 3 stars.

I know people go crazy for them and I went to the store to buy them becasue it just seems that everyone buys them and I found Brach's corn. I took my first bite and no thank you! I guess it's just not for me.
I only recommend if you have a HUGE sweet tooth! Thanks for reading this! Hope this helps!
Lesly Z.
Sun Valley, CA
Me personally I love candy corns and just seeing them in a store well I know Halloween is coming, I feel like it’s a classic everyone should love. Candy corn can usually be purchased at grocery store,Target, and Walmart. There is a lot of places you can purchase them but they are seasonal. There are different brands that make the same candy corn but I personally prefer these.
Jessica M.
Vacaville
Candy Corn is one of my favorite fall treats. I love filling cute glass containers with it during fall. I usually mix the candy corn with the little candy pumpkins. It's not very expensive either. You can fill up a few containers with just a couple bags.
Brittany P.
I love getting candy corn around Halloween and mix it in with peanuts. To me they always taste like a pay day when you mix both of them and I love that they don't cost that much
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???