BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Kyla P.
Thompson, MB
I am such a sucker for candy corn. I don't even know why I like it, but, when it's available, I just have to get it. It brings back good childhood memories
Dal -.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn always reminds me of fall and Halloween. I really enjoy these sweets treats. It's very sugary and sweet. It makes any Halloween party complete!
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
Yuck! These are nasty! Taste like sugary nuggets of nothing. Just pure nasty tasting sugar, actually kinda taste like plastic. I cringe when I see these!
molly j.
i honestly don't see the rave, i bought a box for me and my friends and we hated it, it wasn't to pricey but definitely not worth it, bought off amazon x
Andrea E.
Cambridge, ON
Here in Canada i have to search for these to get them since they are not that popular. But when Halloween season is here, i take advantage and stock up.
Sandhya N.
Mumbai
I just feel that Halloween is incomplete without candy corn...when i think of candy corn....i think of halloween 👻 Candy corn just completes Halloween!!
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
I cannot stand the taste or texture of these candy. When I was a kid me and my friends would dread getting these in our Halloween treats. Sooooo gross!
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
I absolutely love candy corns. They make so full of Halloween spirit. They are especially good on cupcakes as decorations. I could eat them all night!
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love candy corn ! Its super sweet but i have a sweet tooth so it doesn't bother me it sucks they're only around for a season then there hard to find
Ana V.
My Favorite Candy Corn in Halloween. It is a little expensice but it has good taste. Is easy to find in stores. I recommend this candy for Halloween.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???