BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer B.
I love candy corn. It's isn't Halloween without it! Just don't eat too much at one time, it'll get ya! Haha.
Lisa T.
I look forward to fall every year just to have some Brach's candy corn!! Perfect light snack! Not too sweet!
Daria I.
New Castle, DE
I don't really like this candies. It's not a healthy choice, it's not good for kids, it can cause allergy.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE candy corn! The consistency is perfect and this is my favorite thing in October! Such a yummy treat
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I honestly hated anyone and everyone who hands these candies out to kids I think candy corn is terrible
Aishwarya K.
Love these. They are gummies in the shape of a corn. It tastes absolutely divine and looks great too.
Sara-Tamara W.
Worst candy ever, tastes horrible and shouldn't even be considered candy would rate 0/5 if I could
Angelina G.
Candy corn really isn't on my top list of Halloween candy I find it gritty and artificial tasting
Hannah G.
My favorite candy! Can be a little to sweet and are easy to get sick of. Very flavorful though.
Juliana C.
Coatzacoalcos,Veracruz
Every body says "it's a very good candy"but it's very expensive and i don't know,I never try
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.