BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Illiana V.
I know that people either love or hate candy corn, but I'm one of those people who love it. And I can taste the difference between the good stuff and the cheap stuff. I can't put it down once I dig in! So good!!
Tori P.
These are my favorite candy corn ever! They’re so delicious and sweet and they’re actually made with real homey instead of artificial flavor/sweetener! You can taste the real honey!
Gabrielle L.
Troutdale, OR
The Best candy corn brand you can get. It never disappoints. Candy corn definitely gets me in the mood for Halloween. I always keep a stock in my house for a little snack. Definitely recommend trying it.
Felicia D.
Lynn, MA
Brachs candy corn is the best candy corn for your buck, a holiday classic. Every year for Halloween I purchase this brand of candy corn and keep it around the house to share with friends and family!!!!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Definitley one of my favorite candies. Espically around Halloween time. I don't know many people who actually enjoy candy corn, so they usually end up just giving them to me!
Becky R.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love candy corn!!!! It is my go to halloween treat for sure. And of course this is the best and tastiest brand to choose from ☺ wouldn't be halloween without it.
Tina H.
Albemarle, NC
Oh my gosh these are my most favorite candy around fall/Halloween time! They taste so delicious and nothing else can beat the flavor. They are not pricey at all which makes it easy to keep buying more and more bags of them, haha. Definitely will continue to purchase these!
Gigi H.
Newport News, VA
When you see the candy corn in stores it screams out Halloween!! The orange, yellow and white candies are delicious and brings back great memories of the halloween season!!
juanita j.
Eastpointe, MI
This candy always gets me in the halloween spirit. They aee so delicious and you cant eat just one. I have so many childhood memories enjoying thus candy, watching Michael myers with my costume on
Ally M.
Fort Lauderdale
My mom gets me these every year at the start of Fall. Can't be any other brand but Brach's...officially means the start of Fall for me. Best tasting candy corn out there!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?