BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Melissa C.
Underwood
Pretty tasty and sweet
These remind me of teeth for some funny reason but they have a lovely sweet taste almost like fairy floss
Brittany M.
Seattle, WA
Best candy of the fall season! I also think this brand tastes best and has continuous quality. I know I will love it each year!!
Ejiek S.
Jxk
Brach's Candy Corn is one of my to-go snack and its great! I love Candy Corn so much! Brach's Candy Corn tastes really good too!
Sadie E.
Saskatoon , SK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Although candy corn tends to be a little too sweet for me , I enjoy indulging in these little candies around Halloween for sure!
Angelica F.
It's okay I guess. The only problem is that it's too sweet for me. I found it at Walmart but I guess you can find it anywhere.
Kelsey B.
I’m truly not a candy corn fan. These candies have a very off putting flavour, and are my least favourite part about Halloween.
Amélie L.
La Tuque, Québec
C'est bonbon me lève tellement le coeur, ils sont bien trop sucré et chimique. Je ne comprend pas leur texture bizarre aussi
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
I have to really be in the mood for candy corn.. They are full of nothing but sugar.. If I eat too many I get a stomach ache.
Pat G.
Doral, FL
halloween without corn candy, is not halloween is something traditional and we all love it, do not change it for nothing ..
robinson v.
 They are the only maker's of candy corn that in my opinion taste any good. The very best quality of candy corn is Brach's
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.