BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany M.
Seattle, WA
Best candy of the fall season! I also think this brand tastes best and has continuous quality. I know I will love it each year!!
Ejiek S.
Jxk
Brach's Candy Corn is one of my to-go snack and its great! I love Candy Corn so much! Brach's Candy Corn tastes really good too!
Alessandra F.
Lima
muy bonito el diseño de la caja me gusta y muy economico el dulce espero que sean muy ricas porque me llamaron mucho la atencion
janna a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good for Christmas to put them on the table the good night day. Have an incredible texture. Kids love it just like me.
Melissa C.
Underwood
Pretty tasty and sweet
These remind me of teeth for some funny reason but they have a lovely sweet taste almost like fairy floss
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, SK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Although candy corn tends to be a little too sweet for me , I enjoy indulging in these little candies around Halloween for sure!
Asha K.
I love candy corns and I buy it every year for Halloween .They are also very good for decorating cakes and they are so affordable
Kelsey B.
I’m truly not a candy corn fan. These candies have a very off putting flavour, and are my least favourite part about Halloween.
Angelica F.
It's okay I guess. The only problem is that it's too sweet for me. I found it at Walmart but I guess you can find it anywhere.
Amélie L.
La Tuque, Québec
C'est bonbon me lève tellement le coeur, ils sont bien trop sucré et chimique. Je ne comprend pas leur texture bizarre aussi
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.