BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Blythe H.
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Ugh, why are these a thing?  I just don't understand the appeal!  The flavour, the texture, the chew-ability.  These ALWAYS taste stale and, yet, they get trotted out every Halloween season.  I think they must be sticking around for nostalgia value only.
Blythe H.
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
Carla B.
Mission, TX
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
I love halloween, and this is my sweet favorite. is part of the best of this time. There are many different brands but this one in particular is very delicious. it has a sweet flavor nothing cloying. they are perfect and economical
Jennifer M.
Kemptville, Ontario
Every Halloween growing up, my mother always bought a big bag of Brach's Candy corn and put it in a candy dish on the coffee table. I've always liked candy corn, although I do know many people who don't like it at all.
Mandi D.
Mississauga, WY
I dont generally eat candy corn as it is extremely sweet , but my family loves this stuff !! So on their approval if you like sickly sweet candy you will like this
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
My absolute favorite Halloween candy ,love the sweet fudgy taste ,perfect bite size ,I can literally eat the whole thing ,the price is reasonable and I buy it every year ....yummy
Jessica T.
Alright, you either hate or love these. I am a lover! I adore these with peanuts especially, but they are difficult to stay away from regardless! Sweet and soft, and who doesn't love to eat them layer by layer?
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favourite Halloween candy of all time! I love the flavour it's so subtle yet so sweet the texture is what gets me like a fudge so good you either like them or hate them.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I am absolutely obsessed with candy corn and have tried buying the cheaper brands and it is just never the same! These are a must and are worth the extra dollar or so
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???