BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
This is my favourite trick or sweet treat for Halloween. It's very festive and tasty. Not everyone likes these but I sure do. It's great quality and I highly recommend them to anyone who likes sweet treats
Gemma B.
london
i have never had candycorn it looks lovely and everyone raves about how good it is i will have to order some from the US to try and thn give a full idea on if i like it what does it taste like?
Mária S.
I know that is not healthy but the Candy corn is my favorite Halloween treat.
I can't stop eating them until they are finished... I even decorate around the house and i like using them to decorate cookies, cakes, etc. I love them!
Ashley P.
I always loved getting this candy corn for Halloween and as an adult I still love it. I do find it sweet but they are delicious and you can't eat just a few. They aren't expensive and they always taste fresh. Love them!
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite Halloween candy ! This just reminds me of the halloween spirit ! Can't wait to bring out these boys again this year! You can get this anywhere ! Highly recommend it to my friends ! Can't wait
Freya H.
Santpoort-Noord
Super lekker van smaak en ziet er extra leuk uit!! Past zeker weten bij Halloween. Zonder dit lekkers is het geen echt Halloween Haha. Kan misschien wel wat voller van smaak
zara c.
BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands
I finally got my paws on some, in the UK it's never sold in shops so I have to find it online and perfect for the halloween season, who else can't stop eating these?! I absolutely love american candy and this will always be my fave!!
omarys a.
I have not tried them yet but I would like to do it, they have a very good image, besides they are super delicious, they look good for children who are very addicted to these types of sweets, although of course I also, Tried when I do I know I'm going to fall in love
Kaitlyn V.
Smithers, BC
Candy corn is one of my most favourite things about Halloween, I love it! Reasonably priced and purchased at most grocery stores, drug stores and dollar stores. There are so many different brands so try some out and find your fave!
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
It’s candy corn, how can you go wrong? It’s sweet and soft and the perfect amount of chewy. I made a great Halloween candy chocolate bark with this as well as a candy corn ice cream. It was also a great price for the bag too! A big fan, got my in the Halloween mood for sure.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???