BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Sandhya N.
Mumbai
I just feel that Halloween is incomplete without candy corn...when i think of candy corn....i think of halloween 👻 Candy corn just completes Halloween!!
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
Yuck! These are nasty! Taste like sugary nuggets of nothing. Just pure nasty tasting sugar, actually kinda taste like plastic. I cringe when I see these!
molly j.
i honestly don't see the rave, i bought a box for me and my friends and we hated it, it wasn't to pricey but definitely not worth it, bought off amazon x
Andrea E.
Cambridge, ON
Here in Canada i have to search for these to get them since they are not that popular. But when Halloween season is here, i take advantage and stock up.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
I absolutely love candy corns. They make so full of Halloween spirit. They are especially good on cupcakes as decorations. I could eat them all night!
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love candy corn ! Its super sweet but i have a sweet tooth so it doesn't bother me it sucks they're only around for a season then there hard to find
Ana V.
My Favorite Candy Corn in Halloween. It is a little expensice but it has good taste. Is easy to find in stores. I recommend this candy for Halloween.
Jessica M.
ARECIBO
For me, this is the must eat candy for every halloween. It's an iconic staple in the American "trick or treating diet"😂😂😂😂. I love it!!!!
Megan P.
Southaven, MS
My favorite time of the year is not the same without a delicious bag of Candy Corn! love the sweetness of this candy! so addicting!
muti g.
An American Classic - I love sweets so much. They are my favourite thing to buy (except for make up). I do love them sooooooo muchh.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.