BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Mandi D.
Mississauga, ON
I dont generally eat candy corn as it is extremely sweet , but my family loves this stuff !! So on their approval if you like sickly sweet candy you will like this
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
My absolute favorite Halloween candy ,love the sweet fudgy taste ,perfect bite size ,I can literally eat the whole thing ,the price is reasonable and I buy it every year ....yummy
Jessica T.
Alright, you either hate or love these. I am a lover! I adore these with peanuts especially, but they are difficult to stay away from regardless! Sweet and soft, and who doesn't love to eat them layer by layer?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I am absolutely obsessed with candy corn and have tried buying the cheaper brands and it is just never the same! These are a must and are worth the extra dollar or so
Valeria M.

Not tested but handsome it tastes delicious as several people have recommended it to me and of course it looks very tasty and the packaging is very nice is not it?
Mitzi P.
Midland, TX
We have a candy corn problem in our house, and once September rolls around, you can find a HUGE apothecary jar filled to the brim with it in my kitchen counter! It stays all Fall long and gets replenished OFTEN! Yummmm!!!!
Stephanie E.
Hamilton, ON
Absolutely love candy corn. Especially for the Halloween season. Nothing compares to a good handful.of candy corn. Best part they are available all year around!
Alice R.
New Castle , DE
The only candy corn I will buy! It tastes great and I love that it's made with real honey. Definitely a Halloween must for the trick or treaters and myself!
Dal -.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn always reminds me of fall and Halloween. I really enjoy these sweets treats. It's very sugary and sweet. It makes any Halloween party complete!
Kyla P.
Thompson, MB
I am such a sucker for candy corn. I don't even know why I like it, but, when it's available, I just have to get it. It brings back good childhood memories
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.