BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do not understand why this candy gets so much hatred. I think it's amazing! The real honey in them is definitely a plus, makes it even tastier! Candy Corn rules!
Shalena M.
If you're looking for something sugary these are for you! I hate lollies that are to sugary! When I first tried these I expected a boiled lollies and was so shocked to see how disgusting they tasted! I am not used to anything like that so that could be why but we all to our own opinions!
Linnette R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best candy corn ever!! Is sweet but not to much is the perfect balance. My family loves when I arrive home with a bag of candy corn, and they are so difficult to find out of season ugg but I totally recommend this product it won't disappoint you!!
Laura H.
Vaudreuil, QC
My favourite halloween candy ever! It's definitely a most have every halloween/fall season. Although they are very sweet, it's a nice little treat. Could definitely eat a whole bag to myself haha! I find the actual candy corn tastes better than the ones in the shapes of pumpkins.
Sona J.
This is the best thing I love about fall and Halloween time. CANDY CORN! Possibly the best thing on earth and even the whole universe. This is one of the best kind of candy corn and it is so good that it will make you cry, out of happiness of course. People you have to try this and you would love it. I would recommend it to everyone who loves a sweet surprise this year for Halloween.
Teale F.
Tallahassee, FL
I love fall and October because Halloween is my favorite holiday and that means Candy Corn! Brach's especially is the best brand of candy corn out there! Like candy corn or not it's still tradition and there's nothing like it!
rachelle a.
Mmmm, candy corn is one of my favorites, I only like Brach's too. I usually try to get ot on sale but I think overall no other will do. It has that special taste that is so hard to get with any other brand. Definitely a buy again item! I love the fall colors too.
Anika K.
Swizerland
This is a candy you can eat all year round, but its just the best during Halloween Season. Ist not just the taste of it, it is the colors that goes with Halloween. Its a Candy that basicaly everyone has to know and if you dont know it what r u waiting for.
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
This is my favourite trick or sweet treat for Halloween. It's very festive and tasty. Not everyone likes these but I sure do. It's great quality and I highly recommend them to anyone who likes sweet treats
Ana Karla F.
Deliciosos dulces, no solo los compro en halloween, si no cada vez que tengo un antojo.
Los recomiendo mucho por que son unos dulces que puedes comer muchos y no te empalagas y con su consistencia suavecita los hacen unos dulces perfectos.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried using this to make homemade butterfingers?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who else thinks these are gross?? They give me a headache and make me sick to my stomach 🤕🤕
Tia B.
What is candy corn I'm from England so I don't really know I've never tried it and I want to know what it tastes like so if I ever see I can pick it up?
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Do they use peanut oil in their candy corn
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I say they make a cake frosting that tastes like candy corn!!