BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
hina S.
Windsor, ON
These are 100% the worst kind of candy EVER! They do not taste good and they have a horrible after taste. I would always throw these out or give them away when i got them in my Halloween bag as a kid. I do not get how people like these.
Josie A.
Sydney
When I eat these, it always takes me back to being a kid and getting so excited about Halloween. Who am I kidding, I still get just as excited! I also still like eating candy corn. They taste good and I don't really know any other candy that taste like it. They are sweet, so I recommend only eating a handful at a time....if you can.
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
There is just something so weirdly good about candy corn. I honestly can't even tell you what it is. They are just so delicious! I don't even know what the flavours are supposed to be but I really do love them.
Amanda B.
Toronto
I honestly love candy corn so much! A lot of people do and when Halloween comes around, this is exactly what I stock-up on! I also make another trip to the grocery store after Halloween so I can buy it on sale! I only really started liking candy corn as an adult but better late than never right?
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these when October rolls in. They're the perfect Halloween treat and I like to add them to loads of mixes and pastries. They make good cupcake toppers too. They taste like honey and aren't overly sweet
Kayleigh G.
Freshwater, Isle of Wight
Absolutely delicious! Candy that I can have difficulty getting hold of here in the U.K - but when I do... I buy in bulk to keep me going. Obviously it's not going to be that 'cheap' with it being a product that isn't native to my country but it is definitely worth every penny!
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
This candy corn is too sweet, and often the pieces are really hard. You get a lot in the bag, but they are usually stale. They are a cheap candy, so that could be the reason. I'm not a fan of the flavor. I wouldn't purchase these again. I got them from the Dollar General.
Giovanna F.
Mis dulces favoritos para halloween!! Los puedes usar hasta de decoración en cupcakes, son económicos y fáciles de encontrar. Súper ricos y cremosos. A celebrar halloween con estos deliciosos. Quizás deberían venderlos más fácil todo el año porque son un top
Danielle O.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really didn't like these, on a trip to America when I was 11, I remember being in a super market and running round trying to find them and I did and I was so disappointed as everyone goes on about how good they are.
Brittany A.
Belleville , ON
I LOVE candy corn it's one of my favourite candy, the taste is just delightful and I think anyone with a sweet tooth will love this candy and it's a great price. I deffently recommend trying out this candy [product:brach's-candy-corn] 🌸🌸🌸💜💜💜💜🖤🖤🖤🖤
Shabana I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does anyone really have this as their favorite candy? Ha ha
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn.. I come across lots of ppl who don't like it.. why is that?! Those of you who don't like it, why?
Sadie F.
Lady Lake, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these any better then regular store brand candy corn?
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried using this to make homemade butterfingers?
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
I hear if you melt this down with tenets this taste just like a payday. Is anyone out there tried this opinions appreciated.