BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sona J.
This is the best thing I love about fall and Halloween time. CANDY CORN! Possibly the best thing on earth and even the whole universe. This is one of the best kind of candy corn and it is so good that it will make you cry, out of happiness of course. People you have to try this and you would love it. I would recommend it to everyone who loves a sweet surprise this year for Halloween.
Teale F.
Tallahassee, FL
I love fall and October because Halloween is my favorite holiday and that means Candy Corn! Brach's especially is the best brand of candy corn out there! Like candy corn or not it's still tradition and there's nothing like it!
rachelle a.
Mmmm, candy corn is one of my favorites, I only like Brach's too. I usually try to get ot on sale but I think overall no other will do. It has that special taste that is so hard to get with any other brand. Definitely a buy again item! I love the fall colors too.
Anika K.
Swizerland
This is a candy you can eat all year round, but its just the best during Halloween Season. Ist not just the taste of it, it is the colors that goes with Halloween. Its a Candy that basicaly everyone has to know and if you dont know it what r u waiting for.
Melissa H.
This is my favourite trick or sweet treat for Halloween. It's very festive and tasty. Not everyone likes these but I sure do. It's great quality and I highly recommend them to anyone who likes sweet treats
Ana Karla F.
Deliciosos dulces, no solo los compro en halloween, si no cada vez que tengo un antojo.
Los recomiendo mucho por que son unos dulces que puedes comer muchos y no te empalagas y con su consistencia suavecita los hacen unos dulces perfectos.
Mária S.
I know that is not healthy but the Candy corn is my favorite Halloween treat.
I can't stop eating them until they are finished... I even decorate around the house and i like using them to decorate cookies, cakes, etc. I love them!
Gemma B.
london
i have never had candycorn it looks lovely and everyone raves about how good it is i will have to order some from the US to try and thn give a full idea on if i like it what does it taste like?
Ashley P.
I always loved getting this candy corn for Halloween and as an adult I still love it. I do find it sweet but they are delicious and you can't eat just a few. They aren't expensive and they always taste fresh. Love them!
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite Halloween candy ! This just reminds me of the halloween spirit ! Can't wait to bring out these boys again this year! You can get this anywhere ! Highly recommend it to my friends ! Can't wait
Laura S.
Santa Ana, CA
Are they actually good never tried them ?
Kaleigh R.
winnipeg, MB
when is candy corn back in season?!
Anna L.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Does anyone know where you can get the brach's year round in stores?
Lycan (Jenn) S.
What would make this candy taste better in your opinion?
Mikki a.
Is this vegetarian? and does anyone know the nutrition information?