BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Josie A.
Sydney
When I eat these, it always takes me back to being a kid and getting so excited about Halloween. Who am I kidding, I still get just as excited! I also still like eating candy corn. They taste good and I don't really know any other candy that taste like it. They are sweet, so I recommend only eating a handful at a time....if you can.
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
There is just something so weirdly good about candy corn. I honestly can't even tell you what it is. They are just so delicious! I don't even know what the flavours are supposed to be but I really do love them.
Amanda B.
Toronto
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
I honestly love candy corn so much! A lot of people do and when Halloween comes around, this is exactly what I stock-up on! I also make another trip to the grocery store after Halloween so I can buy it on sale! I only really started liking candy corn as an adult but better late than never right?
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these when October rolls in. They're the perfect Halloween treat and I like to add them to loads of mixes and pastries. They make good cupcake toppers too. They taste like honey and aren't overly sweet
Kayleigh G.
Freshwater, Isle of Wight
Absolutely delicious! Candy that I can have difficulty getting hold of here in the U.K - but when I do... I buy in bulk to keep me going. Obviously it's not going to be that 'cheap' with it being a product that isn't native to my country but it is definitely worth every penny!
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
This candy corn is too sweet, and often the pieces are really hard. You get a lot in the bag, but they are usually stale. They are a cheap candy, so that could be the reason. I'm not a fan of the flavor. I wouldn't purchase these again. I got them from the Dollar General.
Giovanna F.
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
Mis dulces favoritos para halloween!! Los puedes usar hasta de decoración en cupcakes, son económicos y fáciles de encontrar. Súper ricos y cremosos. A celebrar halloween con estos deliciosos. Quizás deberían venderlos más fácil todo el año porque son un top
Danielle O.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really didn't like these, on a trip to America when I was 11, I remember being in a super market and running round trying to find them and I did and I was so disappointed as everyone goes on about how good they are.
Brittany A.
Belleville, ON
I LOVE candy corn it's one of my favourite candy, the taste is just delightful and I think anyone with a sweet tooth will love this candy and it's a great price. I deffently recommend trying out this candy [product:brach's-candy-corn] 🌸🌸🌸💜💜💜💜🖤🖤🖤🖤
Macarena M.
Lima
THIS CANDY IS UNREAL I'm from Peru so I've never tried it before and my friend went to Ny and brought me this and I fell In love no kidding have an amazing texture LOVE THEM
Laura S.
Santa Ana, CA
Are they actually good never tried them ?
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as fangs?!
Anna L.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Does anyone know where you can get the brach's year round in stores?
Kaleigh R.
Winnipeg , MB
when is candy corn back in season?!
Lycan (Jenn) S.
What would make this candy taste better in your opinion?