BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, BC
It’s candy corn, how can you go wrong? It’s sweet and soft and the perfect amount of chewy. I made a great Halloween candy chocolate bark with this as well as a candy corn ice cream. It was also a great price for the bag too! A big fan, got my in the Halloween mood for sure.
Danielle O.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really didn't like these, on a trip to America when I was 11, I remember being in a super market and running round trying to find them and I did and I was so disappointed as everyone goes on about how good they are.
Macarena M.
Lima
THIS CANDY IS UNREAL I'm from Peru so I've never tried it before and my friend went to Ny and brought me this and I fell In love no kidding have an amazing texture LOVE THEM
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favourite Halloween candy of all time! I love the flavour it's so subtle yet so sweet the texture is what gets me like a fudge so good you either like them or hate them.
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do not understand why this candy gets so much hatred. I think it's amazing! The real honey in them is definitely a plus, makes it even tastier! Candy Corn rules!
Shalena M.
If you're looking for something sugary these are for you! I hate lollies that are to sugary! When I first tried these I expected a boiled lollies and was so shocked to see how disgusting they tasted! I am not used to anything like that so that could be why but we all to our own opinions!
Linnette R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best candy corn ever!! Is sweet but not to much is the perfect balance. My family loves when I arrive home with a bag of candy corn, and they are so difficult to find out of season ugg but I totally recommend this product it won't disappoint you!!
Laura H.
Montreal , QC
My favourite halloween candy ever! It's definitely a most have every halloween/fall season. Although they are very sweet, it's a nice little treat. Could definitely eat a whole bag to myself haha! I find the actual candy corn tastes better than the ones in the shapes of pumpkins.
Sona J.
This is the best thing I love about fall and Halloween time. CANDY CORN! Possibly the best thing on earth and even the whole universe. This is one of the best kind of candy corn and it is so good that it will make you cry, out of happiness of course. People you have to try this and you would love it. I would recommend it to everyone who loves a sweet surprise this year for Halloween.
Teale F.
Tallahassee, FL
I love fall and October because Halloween is my favorite holiday and that means Candy Corn! Brach's especially is the best brand of candy corn out there! Like candy corn or not it's still tradition and there's nothing like it!
Annie G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated the taste, but I do like chocolate for Halloween!
Isabel G.
Anyone else think these are disgusting?
denise f.
this is my all time halloween favorite candy. There's not a Halloween that goes by without me buying this candy. I always begin by eating the white layer and then so on. yes, I eat layer by layer.
Brittany W.
Wilmer, AL
Does this candy taste better than any other candy corn ?
Lisa M.
Scotland fife
Are these any good want to try them but heard mixed reviews on this are they hard or chewy?