BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Macarena M.
Lima
THIS CANDY IS UNREAL I'm from Peru so I've never tried it before and my friend went to Ny and brought me this and I fell In love no kidding have an amazing texture LOVE THEM
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favourite Halloween candy of all time! I love the flavour it's so subtle yet so sweet the texture is what gets me like a fudge so good you either like them or hate them.
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do not understand why this candy gets so much hatred. I think it's amazing! The real honey in them is definitely a plus, makes it even tastier! Candy Corn rules!
Shalena M.
If you're looking for something sugary these are for you! I hate lollies that are to sugary! When I first tried these I expected a boiled lollies and was so shocked to see how disgusting they tasted! I am not used to anything like that so that could be why but we all to our own opinions!
Linnette R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best candy corn ever!! Is sweet but not to much is the perfect balance. My family loves when I arrive home with a bag of candy corn, and they are so difficult to find out of season ugg but I totally recommend this product it won't disappoint you!!
Laura H.
Vaudreuil, QC
My favourite halloween candy ever! It's definitely a most have every halloween/fall season. Although they are very sweet, it's a nice little treat. Could definitely eat a whole bag to myself haha! I find the actual candy corn tastes better than the ones in the shapes of pumpkins.
Sona J.
This is the best thing I love about fall and Halloween time. CANDY CORN! Possibly the best thing on earth and even the whole universe. This is one of the best kind of candy corn and it is so good that it will make you cry, out of happiness of course. People you have to try this and you would love it. I would recommend it to everyone who loves a sweet surprise this year for Halloween.
Teale F.
Tallahassee, FL
I love fall and October because Halloween is my favorite holiday and that means Candy Corn! Brach's especially is the best brand of candy corn out there! Like candy corn or not it's still tradition and there's nothing like it!
rachelle a.
Mmmm, candy corn is one of my favorites, I only like Brach's too. I usually try to get ot on sale but I think overall no other will do. It has that special taste that is so hard to get with any other brand. Definitely a buy again item! I love the fall colors too.
Anika K.
Swizerland
This is a candy you can eat all year round, but its just the best during Halloween Season. Ist not just the taste of it, it is the colors that goes with Halloween. Its a Candy that basicaly everyone has to know and if you dont know it what r u waiting for.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.