BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anika K.
Swizerland
This is a candy you can eat all year round, but its just the best during Halloween Season. Ist not just the taste of it, it is the colors that goes with Halloween. Its a Candy that basicaly everyone has to know and if you dont know it what r u waiting for.
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
This is my favourite trick or sweet treat for Halloween. It's very festive and tasty. Not everyone likes these but I sure do. It's great quality and I highly recommend them to anyone who likes sweet treats
Ana Karla F.
Deliciosos dulces, no solo los compro en halloween, si no cada vez que tengo un antojo.
Los recomiendo mucho por que son unos dulces que puedes comer muchos y no te empalagas y con su consistencia suavecita los hacen unos dulces perfectos.
Gemma B.
london
i have never had candycorn it looks lovely and everyone raves about how good it is i will have to order some from the US to try and thn give a full idea on if i like it what does it taste like?
Mária S.
I know that is not healthy but the Candy corn is my favorite Halloween treat.
I can't stop eating them until they are finished... I even decorate around the house and i like using them to decorate cookies, cakes, etc. I love them!
Ashley P.
I always loved getting this candy corn for Halloween and as an adult I still love it. I do find it sweet but they are delicious and you can't eat just a few. They aren't expensive and they always taste fresh. Love them!
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite Halloween candy ! This just reminds me of the halloween spirit ! Can't wait to bring out these boys again this year! You can get this anywhere ! Highly recommend it to my friends ! Can't wait
Freya H.
Santpoort-Noord
Super lekker van smaak en ziet er extra leuk uit!! Past zeker weten bij Halloween. Zonder dit lekkers is het geen echt Halloween Haha. Kan misschien wel wat voller van smaak
omarys a.
I have not tried them yet but I would like to do it, they have a very good image, besides they are super delicious, they look good for children who are very addicted to these types of sweets, although of course I also, Tried when I do I know I'm going to fall in love
Jennifer M.
Kemptville, Ontario
Every Halloween growing up, my mother always bought a big bag of Brach's Candy corn and put it in a candy dish on the coffee table. I've always liked candy corn, although I do know many people who don't like it at all.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.