BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amany m.
Isreal
Who doesn't eat a ton of Brach's Candy Corn in the fall and then will never even touch it until September or October again? This candy is so traditional for Fall and Halloween. I love to eat this right out of the bag but have also included in recipes for treats and desserts that are certain to disappear quickly. You can also just mix them in a bowl of dry roasted peanuts for a sweet and salty snack. You can't go wrong with Brachs Candy Corn. #influenster @influenster #HalloWIN #contest #brachs #brachscandycorn
Kaitlyn V.
Smithers, BC
Candy corn is one of my most favourite things about Halloween, I love it! Reasonably priced and purchased at most grocery stores, drug stores and dollar stores. There are so many different brands so try some out and find your fave!
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, BC
It’s candy corn, how can you go wrong? It’s sweet and soft and the perfect amount of chewy. I made a great Halloween candy chocolate bark with this as well as a candy corn ice cream. It was also a great price for the bag too! A big fan, got my in the Halloween mood for sure.
Danielle O.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really didn't like these, on a trip to America when I was 11, I remember being in a super market and running round trying to find them and I did and I was so disappointed as everyone goes on about how good they are.
Macarena M.
Lima
THIS CANDY IS UNREAL I'm from Peru so I've never tried it before and my friend went to Ny and brought me this and I fell In love no kidding have an amazing texture LOVE THEM
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favourite Halloween candy of all time! I love the flavour it's so subtle yet so sweet the texture is what gets me like a fudge so good you either like them or hate them.
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do not understand why this candy gets so much hatred. I think it's amazing! The real honey in them is definitely a plus, makes it even tastier! Candy Corn rules!
Shalena M.
If you're looking for something sugary these are for you! I hate lollies that are to sugary! When I first tried these I expected a boiled lollies and was so shocked to see how disgusting they tasted! I am not used to anything like that so that could be why but we all to our own opinions!
Linnette R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best candy corn ever!! Is sweet but not to much is the perfect balance. My family loves when I arrive home with a bag of candy corn, and they are so difficult to find out of season ugg but I totally recommend this product it won't disappoint you!!
Laura H.
Vaudreuil, QC
My favourite halloween candy ever! It's definitely a most have every halloween/fall season. Although they are very sweet, it's a nice little treat. Could definitely eat a whole bag to myself haha! I find the actual candy corn tastes better than the ones in the shapes of pumpkins.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.