BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
Again this is a product that's only available in certain places here in the UK. Usually garden centres (strangely enough) now have their own US candy section. Candy corn is a very sweet treat and is really tasty for those of you with a sweet tooth. Unfortunately more than a few of these can be quite sickly so I wouldn't have it or give it to my kids too often. But it's nice every once in a while.
Paloma L.
Culiacán, Sinaloa
I leave in Mexico, and since i was kid i fell in love with this candy. I used to buy other brands but suddenly they stopped selling it. I literally can't find candy corn in here, but my boyfriend went to USA and bought me the Candy Corn from Brach's. Really are the best candy corn of all!! 10/10
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
I really hate these but I guess they're just those snacks you either LOVE or hate. They have no taste, yet they taste awful. They have a very nice Halloween vibe and a nice aesthetic, but I definitely would never buy them. I recommend trying them, they might be for you!
Ejiek S.
Jxk
Brach's Candy Corn is one of the best go-to snacks out there!
Brach's Candy Corn is also great when binge watch movies or tv shows!
It's an awesome candy and I love it.
It's very affordable and not at all expensive.
I would recommend it to anybody and everybody!
My younger sister loves it a lot too!
hina S.
Windsor, ON
These are 100% the worst kind of candy EVER! They do not taste good and they have a horrible after taste. I would always throw these out or give them away when i got them in my Halloween bag as a kid. I do not get how people like these.
Josie A.
Sydney
When I eat these, it always takes me back to being a kid and getting so excited about Halloween. Who am I kidding, I still get just as excited! I also still like eating candy corn. They taste good and I don't really know any other candy that taste like it. They are sweet, so I recommend only eating a handful at a time....if you can.
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
There is just something so weirdly good about candy corn. I honestly can't even tell you what it is. They are just so delicious! I don't even know what the flavours are supposed to be but I really do love them.
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these when October rolls in. They're the perfect Halloween treat and I like to add them to loads of mixes and pastries. They make good cupcake toppers too. They taste like honey and aren't overly sweet
Kayleigh G.
Absolutely delicious! Candy that I can have difficulty getting hold of here in the U.K - but when I do... I buy in bulk to keep me going. Obviously it's not going to be that 'cheap' with it being a product that isn't native to my country but it is definitely worth every penny!
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
This candy corn is too sweet, and often the pieces are really hard. You get a lot in the bag, but they are usually stale. They are a cheap candy, so that could be the reason. I'm not a fan of the flavor. I wouldn't purchase these again. I got them from the Dollar General.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.