BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
I finally got my paws on some, in the UK it's never sold in shops so I have to find it online and perfect for the halloween season, who else can't stop eating these?! I absolutely love american candy and this will always be my fave!!
Hayley M.
Linden, Gloucester
Why are these beauty’s not in the uk!!! These are my favourite sweets. Slightly weird taste which is why they probably aren’t popular here but I love them! They are slightly expensive due to having them imported but it is worth it
Carla B.
Mission, TX
I love halloween, and this is my sweet favorite. is part of the best of this time. There are many different brands but this one in particular is very delicious. it has a sweet flavor nothing cloying. they are perfect and economical
Charl L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven't had these yet as I can't find them in the UK, but I've heard that they are very sickly and make you feel ill so I doubt I'll be trying these. Does anyone know if they're worth trying? And where I can get them?
Sebastián R.
These is the best candy for Halloween, the price is very affordable but worth a lot. The others Halloween candies are good but these is the best. Taste delicious, the flavor is perfect. It can not miss in Halloween.
Bailey R.
Winnipeg, MB
I've tried to like it. I really have. I just can't get over the feeling I'm chewing on pure sugar granules with a plastic texture. I know it's a Halloween staple, and I want to like it but I just can't.
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do not understand why this candy gets so much hatred. I think it's amazing! The real honey in them is definitely a plus, makes it even tastier! Candy Corn rules!
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
Again this is a product that's only available in certain places here in the UK. Usually garden centres (strangely enough) now have their own US candy section. Candy corn is a very sweet treat and is really tasty for those of you with a sweet tooth. Unfortunately more than a few of these can be quite sickly so I wouldn't have it or give it to my kids too often. But it's nice every once in a while.
Paloma L.
Culiacán, Sinaloa
I leave in Mexico, and since i was kid i fell in love with this candy. I used to buy other brands but suddenly they stopped selling it. I literally can't find candy corn in here, but my boyfriend went to USA and bought me the Candy Corn from Brach's. Really are the best candy corn of all!! 10/10
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
I really hate these but I guess they're just those snacks you either LOVE or hate. They have no taste, yet they taste awful. They have a very nice Halloween vibe and a nice aesthetic, but I definitely would never buy them. I recommend trying them, they might be for you!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.