BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emma T.
West Worthing, West Sussex
I don't know what it is about this product that always gets me in the Halloweeny mood but it always seems to do the trick! Sabrina the Teenage witch always had these episodes with unlimited candy corn and I wish I did because that's how good this product is as a sweet treat. Even though I expect a different flavour from each different colour of the corn it didn't disappoint with its overall flavour! Love love love and would definitely recommend! !
Jamye W.
Dungannon
I love these I only wish that they were available in the UK at a reasonable price - at the minute they are available in the American candy store but are ridiculously expensive!

They are full of sugar but a nice treat to have every now and then with a very distinctive taste!
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
I’m not sure why people like these as much as they do. They have a weird rubbery, chewy, almost always stale tasting texture and the flavour isn’t that good either. It’s a Halloween classic but other than that I don’t see the appeal.
Sheila H.
Niagara Falls, ON
OMG! Is there anything better! Love candy corn it takes me back to being a kid. I knew Halloween was coming when my dad would get me some of these. Though they were his fav also so not sure who ate the most. Just the BEST!!
Zara E.
UK
Heaven on Earth! These are amazing, they almost taste like fudge. I get them imported from America, and they are about £4 which is definitely affordable. The bag is quite big so can last you a while (if you don’t eat the whole bag in one sitting, like me) I would recommend anyone with a sweet tooth to try these or who likes American candy!
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
I honestly love candy corn so much! A lot of people do and when Halloween comes around, this is exactly what I stock-up on! I also make another trip to the grocery store after Halloween so I can buy it on sale! I only really started liking candy corn as an adult but better late than never right?
Blythe H.
Ugh, why are these a thing?  I just don't understand the appeal!  The flavour, the texture, the chew-ability.  These ALWAYS taste stale and, yet, they get trotted out every Halloween season.  I think they must be sticking around for nostalgia value only.
Giovanna F.
Mis dulces favoritos para halloween!! Los puedes usar hasta de decoración en cupcakes, son económicos y fáciles de encontrar. Súper ricos y cremosos. A celebrar halloween con estos deliciosos. Quizás deberían venderlos más fácil todo el año porque son un top
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.